Mehdi Benatia

Watched this guy a lot this season as I follow Roma. Comfortable on the ball, a threat in the air and an all-round excellent defender. Would be a great partner for Kompany.
Unsure whether Roma would sell though, he seems happy and there's an exciting project going on at the club.

so theres this from today :

l2I0Cu0.png

cmdub said:

l2I0Cu0.png

Makes you think he would be open to a move if those comments of his are true.

I don't think Roma would want to sell because they are in the Champions League and only a big offer would possibly tempt them.

I still think Roma would want a player of us and I bet it would be either Nastasic or Kolarov.

sam-caddick said:
cmdub said:

l2I0Cu0.png

I don't think Roma would want to sell because they are in the Champions League and only a big offer would possibly tempt them.

I still think Roma would want a player of us and I bet it would be either Nastasic or Kolarov.

Kolarov

[*]
TrueBlue1705 said:
sam-caddick said:
cmdub said:

l2I0Cu0.png

Kolarov

I don't want it to be Kolarov, this season he has been one of the best left backs in European Football and his assists prove that.

It will be Nastasic in my opinion as I think we will bring Rekik back.

lot of roma fans are furious on twitter and want him gone ASAP. comments pretty much guarantee he'll leave just a matter of to who. barca are back in for marquinhos because psg are supposedly bringing in david luiz.

YourMCFC™ ‏@YourMCFC · 27s
City target, Mehdi Benatia, has said on Moroccan TV that he has failed to reach an agreement on a new contract with Roma. (@ASRomaPress)
Looks like he's leaving, but will it be to us or Barca?

aguero93:20 said:
YourMCFC™ ‏@YourMCFC · 27s
City target, Mehdi Benatia, has said on Moroccan TV that he has failed to reach an agreement on a new contract with Roma. (@ASRomaPress)
Looks like he's leaving, but will it be to us or Barca?

Will do nicely with Sagna and Fernando

cmdub said:
lot of roma fans are furious on twitter and want him gone ASAP. comments pretty much guarantee he'll leave just a matter of to who. barca are back in for marquinhos because psg are supposedly bringing in david luiz.

Bingo... that is the decider.

Benatia said Barca, Bayern and Man City... I personally believe he has offers from all 3 clubs as he didn't mentioned Real, Chelsea etc. (the psychology of giving an interview or whatever that shit is!)

IF, as cmdub has said, Barca are really back in for Marquinhos as PSG want to replace him with David Luiz then I see us as favourites for Benatia.

Anybody know what the new Barca coach's playing style is like... will give us an idea as to if he really is after Marquinhos or Benatia as they are 2 different playing CBs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.