Mehdi Benatia

Di Marzio says we've made the most 'concrete steps' out of any of the teams interested, although early on this means nothing, it surely shows we're actually interested in him and not just a 'smokescreen' for Mangala, who seems to have fucked his chance with his constant dallying.

Citizenhill said:
Di Marzio says we've made the most 'concrete steps' out of any of the teams interested, although early on this means nothing, it surely shows we're actually interested in him and not just a 'smokescreen' for Mangala, who seems to have fucked his chance with his constant dallying.

Is that information from Di Marzio today's news?

I reckon we are after this player now, Mangala's Chelsea comments and Luiz being sold to PSG make me think he has been tapped up by Jose.

sam-caddick said:
Citizenhill said:

Is that information from Di Marzio today's news?

I reckon we are after this player now, Mangala's Chelsea comments and Luiz being sold to PSG make me think he has been tapped up by Jose.

It was from someone who works for him on Twitter in relation to a q asked about it, so I took it as basically news through that medium, since Di Marzio's operation has grown in the English speaking part of the media now.

Yeah, Luiz to PSG, Marquinhos to Barcelona and Ranocchia to Bayern would suit us.

"Towards the end I felt a little 'tired, but it was a great season .. and after this friendly match with the national team I will devote the holidays. I'm happy to Rome . I remain four years of the contract. I spoke with the leaders for an extension that will not go into port , because we are not entirely agree . I feel good here with the coach and the players ... then I am 27 years old and I have reached an age where large motions of the big clubs are causing you to consider ... the club like Barca, City, Bayern . Club who would dream of any player on the planet. I am now with the National Moroccan and my agent is responsible to meet the teams ... I think that very soon we will know more "

Feckin' google translate..

EDIT: An improved translation;

"I had spoken to the club executives regarding an improved contract but they weren't interested and I don't think it will be successful... The offers? My agent is dealing with those but we are talking about it and we will know a little bit more in the near future... I'm happy at Roma but at 27 I need to reflect regarding the big offers of clubs that any player dreams of: Barcelona, Bayern, Manchester City,"

Apologies if already posted

Lets just get this done - he's currently a better CB than Mangala who must be going to Chelsea now that David Luiz is on his way!!

TrueBlue1705 said:
Lets just get this done - he's currently a better CB than Mangala who must be going to Chelsea now that David Luiz is on his way!!

I want this lad now, especially after his comments which involved us recently saying we were a club he dreams of.

James Horncastle on BT Sports European Football Show said this week that he thinks Benatia has been the best central defender in Europe this season.

sam-caddick said:
TrueBlue1705 said:

I want this lad now, especially after his comments which involved us recently saying we were a club he dreams of.

James Horncastle on BT Sports European Football Show said this week that he thinks Benatia has been the best central defender in Europe this season.

He's amazing. As agile as Demichelis but makes no silly mistakes.

TrueBlue1705 said:

Thought Chelsea already bought themselves a young CB.....Kurt Zouma!

TrueBlue1705 said:
they've got Terry, Cahill, Zouma, Ivanovic. Kalas and Christensen (probably going to be the best of the lot)
Mangala wouldn't get much game time if he went there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.