Mehdi Benatia

Barcelona plan to sign two defenders this summer: one centre back, and one full back who can also play at centre back. [rac1]

via @barcastuff

So they definitely won't be signing benatia then so that leaves us and any other unknown suitors

Apparently the Mangala/Fernando deal is on the home straight so I'd be very surprised if we have money to burn on Benatia after that with regards to FFP, unless we're planning major sales.

Bottomless_Sailor said:
Apparently the Mangala/Fernando deal is on the home straight so I'd be very surprised if we have money to burn on Benatia after that with regards to FFP, unless we're planning major sales.

I really don't fancy Mangala after those comments, at least Benatia said he dreamed of playing for a club like us.

Mangala looks promisig but I wouldn't pay anything more than 20m pounds but I see us paying his 40m euros buyout.

Benatia please, City.

Bottomless_Sailor said:

You suggested similar yesterday,how solid is your info?

sam-caddick said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:

I really don't fancy Mangala after those comments, at least Benatia said he dreamed of playing for a club like us.

Mangala looks promisig but I wouldn't pay anything more than 20m pounds but I see us paying his 40m euros buyout.

Benatia please, City.

Mangala will be a disaster if we sign him,im with you, Benatia please.

cmdub said:
Barcelona plan to sign two defenders this summer: one centre back, and one full back who can also play at centre back. [rac1]

via @barcastuff

So they definitely won't be signing benatia then so that leaves us and any other unknown suitors

Not at all; Marquinhos can play RB as well as CB.

I don't think RB is his natural position though, never seen him there at least. I can only see them signing Marquinhos as a centre-back, it's his best position and where he plays 99% of the time.

They have been heavily linked with Udinese's Cuadrado who can play as a very attacking right-back, which would suit Barca (Alves can't defend so why does his successor need to?).

TBH I know very little about the player and I haven't seen many games, but if the spanish duo and the whole of our scouting network have including Pellers I am willing to give him a chance.

Tbilisi said:
sam-caddick said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:

Benatia please, City.

^
This

Rafael Hernández
@RafaelH117

Surprisingly, Elaquim Mangala could sign with Atlético Madrid instead of Manchester City because of his agent Jorge Mendes.

Barcelona knows Mehdi Benatia is interested in moving to the club, but deal with Roma without overpaying is difficult.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.