Mehdi Benatia

@RafaelH117 1m
Surprisingly, Elaquim Mangala could sign with Atlético Madrid instead of Manchester City because of his agent Jorge Mendes.

@RafaelH117 4m
€18m + Dani Alves for Marquinhos: I was told the deal isn't done yet but both parties desires are aligned to make it happen.

@RafaelH117 3m
Barcelona knows Mehdi Benatia is interested in moving to the club, but deal with Roma without overpaying is difficult.

Barça aren't also going to break the bank to try and sign Benatia especially if our interest are real. There's now small rumors that Mangala could end up at Atleti because of his agent so we should do everything we can to get Benatia and get him quickly.

razman said:
Rafael Hernández
@RafaelH117

Surprisingly, Elaquim Mangala could sign with Atlético Madrid instead of Manchester City because of his agent Jorge Mendes.

Barcelona knows Mehdi Benatia is interested in moving to the club, but deal with Roma without overpaying is difficult.
Godin or Miranda then please

CitizenTID said:
razman said:
Rafael Hernández
@RafaelH117

Godin or Miranda then please

It'll be Mangala.

SrilankanBlue said:
@RafaelH117 1m

@RafaelH117 4m
€18m + Dani Alves for Marquinhos: I was told the deal isn't done yet but both parties desires are aligned to make it happen.

@RafaelH117 3m

That's why I get the feeling we are in pole positon.

Barcelona have to spend for two windows because of their embargo kicking in after this summer, they 120m euros to spend and it has to get them a central defender, a right back, a midfielder and a number 9 striker, that's what they were saying on Revista last week.

I fancied Mangala at the start but after the fee being branded about and the comments he made I think he is a disaster waiting to happen personally.

If he signs

Reporter

You said you preferred Chelsea over City and London over Manchester what made you change your mind

(pause for interpreter)

When I said Chelsea and London over Manchester it was answering a hypothetical question but once Manchester City made their enquiry firm I was only too delighted to sign for the double winning side. Chelsea didn't win anything last season and I want to win trophies, I am sure Manchester will live up to its expectations but for a person outside this country most people only know about London. I have talked to Samir and he has said a lot of positive things about the City. It is also true I had an offer from the team in Trafford but i instantly dismissed this because I do not want for team who are 7 from 20.

All sorted for him. If the above comes true he will become an instant hero on here and be the best thing since sliced bread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.