Mehdi Benatia

whicko said:
Raggi01 said:
Mundo Deportivo (dont know of their credibility) are reporting that barca offered alves and 20 million for alves but psg want 30 million and alves which barcelona are not agreeing to. If we want Benatia we need to get this deal done now!
Offered 20 million plus Alves for Alves, you on drugs ?

We should offer them Yaya for maybe £20 million plus Yaya!

SebastianBlue said:
BlueDejong said:
Mark Ogden ‏@MOgdenTelegraph 1m
Suspect the transfer market still recovering from the shock of the fee paid by PSG for David Luiz...

Fully agree.

One of the reasons I came up with that outlandish conspiracy theory that in addition to collusion for other gains, Chelsea and PSG wanted to completely distort market values in this transfer window to hinder other top clubs from signing top-tier players.

It is probably false, but I would do it if I thought it could potentially work.

As far as conspiracy theories go it's not that outlandish. It actually makes a lot of sense. Instead of just swapping player for player or selling Cavani & Luiz for 30m each. They sell each for 50m. Then Porto up their asking price for Mangala to 50m and Roma for Benatia to 40m. Makes it harder for us to sign either. Or at least make either our only signing.

Barca aren't in for him anymore btw they're going after marquinhos plus one more cheap/veteran guy. Their big money is being spent on marquinhos not benatia

jimmy blue shoes said:
whicko said:
Raggi01 said:
Mundo Deportivo (dont know of their credibility) are reporting that barca offered alves and 20 million for alves but psg want 30 million and alves which barcelona are not agreeing to. If we want Benatia we need to get this deal done now!
Offered 20 million plus Alves for Alves, you on drugs ?

We should offer them Yaya for maybe £20 million plus Yaya!
My apologies, sorry I meant to say for marquinhos.

tancredipalmeri: BOOM! Manchester City have reached an agreement with Benatia according to tomorrow edition of Gazzetta. Roma not keen to sell

BOOM! Manchester City have reached an agreement with Benatia according to tomorrow edition of Gazzetta. Roma not keen to sell

From Palmeri (Twitter)

ForzaMancini said:
BOOM! Manchester City have reached an agreement with Benatia according to tomorrow edition of Gazzetta. Roma not keen to sell

From Palmeri (Twitter)
[bigimg]http://cdn0.dailydot.com/uploaded/images/original/2011/12/30/holyshitdisco.gif[/bigimg]

It works on so many levels..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.