Mehdi Benatia

LoveCity said:
The hard part is convincing Roma. They have a very exciting project and along with Napoli are probably the only candidate to rival Juventus any time soon. They really want to keep him but if he is adamant about leaving, they'll probably sell. But keep in mind they managed to get close to £30m off Spurs for Lamela, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's similar for him. But we can afford that even with FFP sanctions and it's about time we just said feck it and bought a top defender.

Please for the love of god, this. Sagna free, Fernando peanuts, chuck the rest at Roma.

cmdub said:
LoveCity said:
The hard part is convincing Roma. They have a very exciting project and along with Napoli are probably the only candidate to rival Juventus any time soon. They really want to keep him but if he is adamant about leaving, they'll probably sell. But keep in mind they managed to get close to £30m off Spurs for Lamela, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's similar for him. But we can afford that even with FFP sanctions and it's about time we just said feck it and bought a top defender.
Guess who Roma didn't wanna sell last summer? Lamela. Guess who Lamela now plays for? Spurs.

They'll sell, everybody has a price.
Anybody think dzeko may be swapped?

Never seen this guy play......

Which other central defenders would people compare him to??????

The translations are dodgy but I think the same guy has tweeted that Roma have now bid £25m for Iturbe, who obviously couldn't be seen as a replacement in that regard, but perhaps shows they anticipate having a bit to spend?

corky1970 said:
Not being funny but it seems like when we are linked with a player I've never heard of it brings out the liars or geeks who " apparently " seen him play 30 matches this season and is a great player,

Some people are so full of shit or don't have lives, I don't believe for a second anyone on here has sat through a season of Roma matches and has a valid opinion on the man

Or are a first rate bore geek play station no girlfriend/ social life whatsoever. Or let football consume their life FIFA STYLE

Every fucking time I guarantee it

And every fucking time you're there to bring it up ;)

You're right though, just one of the many wonders of the transfer forum.

corky1970 said:
Not being funny but it seems like when we are linked with a player I've never heard of it brings out the liars or geeks who " apparently " seen him play 30 matches this season and is a great player,

Some people are so full of shit or don't have lives, I don't believe for a second anyone on here has sat through a season of Roma matches and has a valid opinion on the man

Or are a first rate bore geek play station no girlfriend/ social life whatsoever. Or they are ginger.

Agreed but surely they are one and the same?

corky1970 said:

Or are a first rate bore geek play station no girlfriend/ social life whatsoever. Or let football consume their life FIFA STYLE

Haha you do realise a lot of successful men, with good jobs, fit girlfriends and wives, play FIFA right? On a serious note you've right about Benatia though - I'm an avid football manager and FIFA player and I've never heard of him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.