Mehdi Benatia

BlueDejong said:
Sergi Domínguez ‏@FutbolSergi 1m
Mehdi Benatia: "Me quedaré en la Roma en un 99% de posibilidades."

Mehdi Benatia: "I'll stay in Rome for a 99% chance."

1%...

Oh well, next! Who is next on the list plan C? Hummels? Subotic? Inigo Martinez?

Bloody hell that didn't take long. Lock the thread move on. (Only joking tomorrow will be 99% chance of leaving and Roma accept our offer of 30m).

If Roma rate Benatia at £50m then he should march into contract talks and demand wages befitting a player worth £50m. Let's see what Roma do then after offering him next to nothing in a wage rise.

Really poor by City.

You do not deal with Italian clubs.

It's as simple as that.

Lazio kept increasing their asking price for Kolarov.

Udinese made buying Sanchez a public auction.

Napoli are a joke who publicly derided and slandered City for offering £35,000,000 for Cavani.

AC Milan tapped up Tevez and agreed a contract with him before offering City less than £15,000,000.

AC Milan played us re: Kaka.

Inter sold us Balotelli in a quick, efficient manner and Juventus signed Tevez in the right way. Fiorentina also sold us Nastasic and Jovetic in similarly professional circumstances. I would deal with these 3 clubs only.

The rest of them are a circus and to keep going back is making us look like tit heads.

TBH there's something wrong at City if we have to keep paying silly money - if the likes of Roma and Athletico Madrid can buy players for less than £10m and turn them into £25m-£30m within 1-2 season then we need to look at how we're doing things.

If we can get another year out of Demichelis and he can start the season like he finished the last then I think we can start with Kompany, DM, Nastasic and Rekik .... Boyata can also play games at CB especially in the earlier rounds of the cup and if we sign Sagna he can also play there in an emergency .... Nastasic was a revelation when he arrived, he's now being written off by some, I've no idea why, Rekik at 19 has already broke into the full Dutch squad.... Are these CBs we're looking at really in another league to these players???

Spend the money instead on midfielder .... Rakitic or Fabregas

@BluePhil8 said:
Really poor by City.

You do not deal with Italian clubs.

It's as simple as that.

Lazio kept increasing their asking price for Kolarov.

Udinese made buying Sanchez a public auction.

Napoli are a joke who publicly derided and slandered City for offering £35,000,000 for Cavani.

AC Milan tapped up Tevez and agreed a contract with him before offering City less than £15,000,000.

AC Milan played us re: Kaka.

Inter sold us Balotelli in a quick, efficient manner and Juventus signed Tevez in the right way. Fiorentina also sold us Nastasic and Jovetic in similarly professional circumstances. I would deal with these 3 clubs only.

The rest of them are a circus and to keep going back is making us look like tit heads.
Yeah...

Stupid post is stupid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.