Mehdi Benatia

FantasyIreland said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:
We'll end up with Mangala, this Benatia interest is only really meant to push some greedy so and so's into compromise with Mangala. Rumours of a bid are supposedly rubbish.

Who exactly is being greedy?
Mangala, his agents, third parties, give Porto half a chance and they'll up the fee too.

Bottomless_Sailor said:
FantasyIreland said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:
We'll end up with Mangala, this Benatia interest is only really meant to push some greedy so and so's into compromise with Mangala. Rumours of a bid are supposedly rubbish.

Who exactly is being greedy?
Mangala, his agents, third parties, give Porto half a chance and they'll up the fee too.

Too many people involved is the main problem!

I agree with one of the earlier posts that centre back cover is not a major concern I think when we see Fernando in action we will see our back four given the protection it didn't have last year because for me Fernando is the best defensive shield in the world, let's give Rekik a shot with MDM and Nasty battling it out to partner Vinny, we can then look to bring in Isco or Rakitic and Di Maria

If we don't get him, I hope Nastasic can become the player we know he is in the high line.

Squawka did some comparisons on why they might be demanding £50m and...

gYdEyMm.png

That Luiz deal may have bloated the market for defenders this summer although IMO if we offered £35m in cold hard cash with maybe a few future bonuses thrown in, Roma would sell.

Yet we're the ones ruining the transfer market aren't we? £38m (including add ons) is the most we've paid - for one of the best strikers in the world.

TheProdigy2k9 said:
If we don't get him, I hope Nastasic can become the player we know he is in the high line.

I'm not sure he can be though, we've seen how much he struggled to adapt to it last year, and with the league set to be more competitive, it remains to be seen whether or not he can adjust

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.