Melancholy

I have six brain tumors and they'be spread to my spine,about fifty of the bastards. Three years ago I needed an emergency brain op because the tumor on optic chasm pressed that hard that I went blind, surgery restored some sight but not enough to drive. A week after surgery I 'went off' and end of life care was being arranged. Last ditch effort was to put a shunt in and the lift started to go back to the top floor :) There's too much pathology for surgery to effect a cure, so I'm on chemo, so far I'be had thirty two cycles and all seems stable. Blue since '67 I'be' been fortunate to see a lot of both good and bad City. I feel blessed to have seen the beauty that the last two season's City-have given us, besets of the best.So,in context, yesterday fucking hurts deeply, I fucking hate getting beat by anyone but ?ester-day has left me more than a bit flat. CTID.
Football pales in significance sometimes, Hang in there blue.thoughts are with you.

I just read that Bony is on trial in second division France , ON TRIAL. God i miss Mancini era when every 3 points was party, and that team. Bravo Mr Pellegrini. sold Dzeko for something like 10 Millions I can't remember how much we pay for that anker.

Never been less arsed about a derby loss before.
Years ago i'd sulk for days/weeks.
Woke up yesterday morning and was fine. Went into the office this morning, shook the hand of my two red mates and said well done, you did a number on us. That was that.
To be honest after last season, i'm still on a come down from the brilliance of it all.
it was always gonna be a tough ask to win it three seasons in a row, we can't do it every year.
Rebuild and refresh and go again in the league next year. I'll be happy with another couple of days out at Wembley again this year.
I still don't think we're quite good enough to go all the way in the champions league yet.
Let's see where we are come February, injury wise.

Saw this on Twitter which made me chuckle:

"Losing 2-1 at home to vastly inferior local opponents who played with passion and enthusiasm to earn a deserved victory on the day over their more illustrious neighbours... 20 years ago today, Stockport County beat us by that score at Maine Rd... not much changes at City!"

And the Milky Bar Kid ain't going anywhere now...result!

Blame in on a couple of beers, or the pitiful tactics, or the feeling Pep is looking elsewhere, or the crowd, or the violence or the prat embarrassing our club or Oliver doing our legs from 200 miles away, or the strange people in block 309 , or the shocking stewards .

But boy do I feel sad today.

It felt like the end of an era.

And then I think back 6 months.

I see the weaknesses in the current side and they are obvious. If we can see them, then so can Pep. I also see Laporte back in training, and I see Foden developing and feel that this is but a blip so whilst I share your sadness I am at the same time hopeful.

A well-fed tiger is a pussy-cat. Hunger changes the beast.

Perhaps we need these moments. Perhaps there will be a few more but I feel we'll be feasting again soon enough.
Yep, you have to endure the winter's to enjoy the summer's !

Yep, you have to endure the winter's to enjoy the summer's !

This has got all the makings of a great season finale for City because the fundamentals of this team are still sound. Get the men back in place, and in the meantime the ciriticism will only fuel the appetite.

Never been less arsed about a derby loss before.
Years ago i'd sulk for days/weeks.
Woke up yesterday morning and was fine. Went into the office this morning, shook the hand of my two red mates and said well done, you did a number on us. That was that.
To be honest after last season, i'm still on a come down from the brilliance of it all.
it was always gonna be a tough ask to win it three seasons in a row, we can't do it every year.
Rebuild and refresh and go again in the league next year. I'll be happy with another couple of days out at Wembley again this year.
I still don't think we're quite good enough to go all the way in the champions league yet.
Let's see where we are come February, injury wise.
I wouldnt go as far as shaking their hands, I hope you washed!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.