Melancholy

Liverpool probably, although I guess their odds are lower as they could theoretically go out on Tuesday. Presumably their odds will shorten considerably once they progress.
I think they actually will go out on Tuesday and all the pundits will say it’s the best thing that could happen to them. I wouldn’t be surprised if they vaunted Klipperty as a tactical mastermind for getting them out of the competition. Same as the week after when Villa knock them out of the Caribou Cup.

I have six brain tumors and they'be spread to my spine,about fifty of the bastards. Three years ago I needed an emergency brain op because the tumor on optic chasm pressed that hard that I went blind, surgery restored some sight but not enough to drive. A week after surgery I 'went off' and end of life care was being arranged. Last ditch effort was to put a shunt in and the lift started to go back to the top floor :) There's too much pathology for surgery to effect a cure, so I'm on chemo, so far I'be had thirty two cycles and all seems stable. Blue since '67 I'be' been fortunate to see a lot of both good and bad City. I feel blessed to have seen the beauty that the last two season's City-have given us, besets of the best.So,in context, yesterday fucking hurts deeply, I fucking hate getting beat by anyone but ?ester-day has left me more than a bit flat. CTID.
floored me reading that mate......you're a brave man

I have six brain tumors and they'be spread to my spine,about fifty of the bastards. Three years ago I needed an emergency brain op because the tumor on optic chasm pressed that hard that I went blind, surgery restored some sight but not enough to drive. A week after surgery I 'went off' and end of life care was being arranged. Last ditch effort was to put a shunt in and the lift started to go back to the top floor :) There's too much pathology for surgery to effect a cure, so I'm on chemo, so far I'be had thirty two cycles and all seems stable. Blue since '67 I'be' been fortunate to see a lot of both good and bad City. I feel blessed to have seen the beauty that the last two season's City-have given us, besets of the best.So,in context, yesterday fucking hurts deeply, I fucking hate getting beat by anyone but ?ester-day has left me more than a bit flat. CTID.
You're a legend.

Hang in there, fella.

Blame in on a couple of beers, or the pitiful tactics, or the feeling Pep is looking elsewhere, or the crowd, or the violence or the prat embarrassing our club or Oliver doing our legs from 200 miles away, or the strange people in block 309 , or the shocking stewards .

But boy do I feel sad today.
Haha man up pal. Ref was fine. VAR was correct. Violence happens every single game. The racist cuñt is being dealt with.

Smile, sit back and realise we’re the greatest club on the planet and laugh at all the daft cuñts thinking either Pep is looking elsewhere or City are looking for a replacement. It’s swings and roundabouts and we should know that better than anyone

Haha man up pal. Ref was fine. VAR was correct. Violence happens every single game. The racist cuñt is being dealt with.

Smile, sit back and realise we’re the greatest club on the planet and laugh at all the daft cuñts thinking either Pep is looking elsewhere or City are looking for a replacement. It’s swings and roundabouts and we should know that better than anyone
most match going lads do I think...it's a minority who talk bollox

Like you, I have seen the highs of the late Sixties and early Seventies, the lows of the Eighties and Nineties. But I am privileged to have been present when my team has won the Premier League on the last day of the season, the FA Cup after thirty-five years of drought, several League Cups and Community Shields.

If I were to snuff it tomorrow, it would be with a smile on my face and clutching my blue and white scarf.

Like you, I have seen the highs of the late Sixties and early Seventies, the lows of the Eighties and Nineties. But I am privileged to have been present when my team has won the Premier League on the last day of the season, the FA Cup after thirty-five years of drought, several League Cups and Community Shields.

If I were to snuff it tomorrow, it would be with a smile on my face and clutching my blue and white scarf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.