Melbourne City FC Thread

Goalie sent off. Down to 10 men but weren't looking great with 11 anyway. Still 2-0.

heartman said:
Great and well deserved win. To go through a game and have no nerves with 20 minutes to go is something new. Things are really starting to click and hopefully this will be a foundation to build on for the second part of season. Mariners on Sunday arvo will definitely show were we are at in regards to our new found form. This game should be a guaranteed win, on paper we are streets ahead, but typically in past seasons this has been our Achilles. A solid game and hopefully 3 points and no injuries, we will go into the January break at full strength with Kennedy to come in. I think we will also bring in 1 or 2 players into the squad during the January transfer window. 1 of those can be a visa player and now we have a little room in the cap with Kalmar joining the wanderers. Superb end to 2014 but what's more important is the start to 2015 and this Mariners match.

Happy New Year to all.
Yep, that's "typical City"!

Hi All,

It's a bit off topic, but may i know are anyone from Melbourne going to International Champions Cup matches (City, Roma, Madrid) this July?
The tickets is now almost sold out for public reserve, may i know any other channel to buy it? thanks

thefortyfour said:
Hi All,

It's a bit off topic, but may i know are anyone from Melbourne going to International Champions Cup matches (City, Roma, Madrid) this July?
The tickets is now almost sold out for public reserve, may i know any other channel to buy it? thanks

Most of the crowd I'd gestimate around 75k would be from Melbourne. Most tickets got sold in the first release. Try Ebay.

Feels like start of a new season. 4 weeks since the last one, 3 new players in the squad most notably capable to play in our fullback positions. Credit to the management addressing our real weak points. Coolish day perfect for the players to play all out. Really hopeful of a good performance if we are to catch up to the top 5, we cant drop points at home. Having said that Wanderers will be keen to start winning also, they have been traditionally a compact counter attacking team and are of course current ACL champions. No more excuses or what might have's, its now time to make a statement. Got no idea what the result will be, other games this round have been real blow outs with lots of goals, 7:0, 1:5 and a 3:3 respectively, having said that I doubt there will be more than a goal in this game.

Tipping a 1:0 win for City.

On a side note, Australia becoming Asian Champions will definitely advantage the game locally and indirectly the CFG. Great night.

Melling has been brilliant today. Ramsey getting into great positions, but no-one will pass to him as he cocks it up pretty much every time.

Currently 1-1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.