Melbourne City FC Thread

heartman said:
Derby day, (tomorrow that is). Going to be hot 35c. Tards coughed up a 3:1 lead to a 3:3 draw in their last game a fortnight ago against Glory (current top). We're coming off a 2:1 win of wanderers (currently last).

Main news from us velaphi ruled out and Redmayne after a poor mistake last week retains his spot, unless the youth keeper get the nod (which I doubt). Kennedy will be involved off the bench and rest of the squad looking pretty decent. Being a derby form means nothing anything can happen.

Lacking any sort of confidence and hoping a win, but realist in me think a 2:1 loss.

Hope I am wrong.
I like your bunch more than another club we're related too. You seem to have the same mentality as us, always a glass half empty and a pessimist! Although they've been inconsistent, the squad seems to be coming together; I'm actually confident you (we) can win. We battered them in that last derby.

Probably a bit lucky to be only 1-0 down. The 1 was an appalling goal to concede (again). Still hanging in there, expect to see Kennedy on for Duff in the next 15.

Bit rubbish really. Well outplayed, pretty much everyone had a down game by their own standards.

Well that was something I hope I never have endure again. To start with to be surrounded by 33 odd thousand tards is quite unpleasant in itself add that someone in their great wisdom decided to keep a roof closed on the stadium on 30plus degree night is mind boggling. To have a team turn up and not fire a shot is disgraceful. Our first time we got the opposition keeper involved in the game minus goal kicks from pointless shots that landed in the second level was in the last 3 minutes is truly gut wrenching. We are way off the mark. Got Wellington away next week. Got no idea what's going to happen last time we were there we copped 5, time before we scored 5. Seriously don't know.

Only solution is have a few more beers (bought a slab of Fat Yak and if can give it crack) and hope things improve.

Could be ugly tomorrow . Across the ditch got no real chance to be honest. Would take a draw in heartbeat. After tonight's result we are out of the six and not really sure we can get back in.

Lacking any sort of confidence but being a lemming just continue on hoping, wanting things can change. 9 of our 23 squad are listed as injured so not many options, although not many of the youth team have had a look in this season. A loss will almost rule out finals.

Predicting 3:1 loss.

Finished 0-0. Wellington the better side but not many chances for either. Duff off injured early so the inuries continue.

You should see the penalty that was given for Sydney v Melbourne Victory today, sorry I can't post it but if somebody can it will give everyone a laugh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.