Melbourne City FC Thread

Ha ha, that was brilliant from Ramsey.

Stepover, stepover, fallover.

It's a combination you just can't teach.

Fell sorry for the lad, but glad he's finally been subbed.

Good win, enjoyed that. With Kennedy still to come into the side things are starting to take shape.

moomba said:
Good win, enjoyed that. With Kennedy still to come into the side things are starting to take shape.

Yep Moomba watched it this morning

Mooy and Meling the stars in midfield with good contributions from Koren, Duff, Chapman and Clisby

Hoping they pay off Ramsay, he is simply an awful footballer

Great win. Most players played well. New LB Clisby was promising, Mooy and Melling bossed the middle. Still had a few issues, Keeper horrendous error. Ramsay was just Ramsay. Take the win,our first ever against the Wanderers.

This week we've got the third and final Derby. Massive game.

sadly that was one of the wanderers worst performances i have seen, but i still think city are going to finish about 4th to 6th, they are a decent team but seem to rely on a few players a bit too much at times

Derby day, (tomorrow that is). Going to be hot 35c. Tards coughed up a 3:1 lead to a 3:3 draw in their last game a fortnight ago against Glory (current top). We're coming off a 2:1 win of wanderers (currently last).

Main news from us velaphi ruled out and Redmayne after a poor mistake last week retains his spot, unless the youth keeper get the nod (which I doubt). Kennedy will be involved off the bench and rest of the squad looking pretty decent. Being a derby form means nothing anything can happen.

Lacking any sort of confidence and hoping a win, but realist in me think a 2:1 loss.

Hope I am wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.