Melbourne City FC Thread

heartman said:
Could be ugly tomorrow . Across the ditch got no real chance to be honest. Would take a draw in heartbeat. After tonight's result we are out of the six and not really sure we can get back in.

Lacking any sort of confidence but being a lemming just continue on hoping, wanting things can change. 9 of our 23 squad are listed as injured so not many options, although not many of the youth team have had a look in this season. A loss will almost rule out finals.

Predicting 3:1 loss.

Good point then but as others have said injuries mounting

Tbilisi said:
Chipmeister said:
You should see the penalty that was given for Sydney v Melbourne Victory today, sorry I can't post it but if somebody can it will give everyone a laugh.

Was that the first one for Sydney,it looked ok to me?

1-2 at HT when I had to go out,how did it finish?

No second one mate, he fell over behind the Victory player Finkler and ref gives pen, a joke nobody touched him looks like he fell over his own feet.

Chipmeister said:
Tbilisi said:
Chipmeister said:
You should see the penalty that was given for Sydney v Melbourne Victory today, sorry I can't post it but if somebody can it will give everyone a laugh.

Was that the first one for Sydney,it looked ok to me?

1-2 at HT when I had to go out,how did it finish?

No second one mate, he fell over behind the Victory player Finkler and ref gives pen, a joke nobody touched him looks like he fell over his own feet.

Good.....did Sydney win in the end?

BT Sport 2 - Sunday 22/2/15
Live: A-League Football

Melbourne City v Perth Glory
06:00 - 08:00 (GMT)

Live Hyundai A-League from AAMI Park. Glory's quest to be crowned Premiers comes up against a City side who held Perth to a 1-1 draw when they met here in December.

Great point last week. Really ruined by season ending injury to Duff.

Tough one today. Going to be little warm 37°c at kick off and maybe bit steamy.

Glory league leaders and tough team to break down. This will be Kennedy's 3rd game so if he is going to prove to be prong were been missing today is his day to do it. Paartalu back is a massive in and Koren has failed to stamp himself yet in the League. If those 3 play to their ability then were in with a sniff.

Having said all that I'd be very surprised to get anything from the game.

Prediction 0:2 loss. At least the beer will be cold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.