Melbourne City FC Thread

Trying to watch this game on my phone don't know which is the ball and which is a seagull !!
Think I'm going to email BT sport to see if someone can tip a dustcart full of shit outside the ground to tempt the fuckers out .

moomba said:
mancity1 said:
Hang on to our lead and finals here we come.
I think the win is a must. But still not a done thing for finals IMO.

Brisbane have a much better draw than City over the next month, and I can see them making ground.

They can definitely gain ground, but they'd have to make 8 points in 5 games, with only one game in hand. Assuming they win their game, they still have to record 1.25 points per game more than Melbourne City to catch up and overcome them on GD, or 1.5 points per game to make GD irrelevant. That's a big thing to overcome. I'm not going to say it's a done deed because it's not, but it would be a huge advantage.

Definitely a huge advantage. From memory 4 of their 5 are at home against a couple of the weaker sides too. 3 of Melbournes 4 are away, the only home match is against maybe the best side of the year.

So an 8 point gap will be very nice indeed. Even with the 8 points it might come down to Melbourne Victory doing a job in Brisbane a couple of times in 4 days.

moomba said:
mancity1 said:
Hang on to our lead and finals here we come.
I think the win is a must. But still not a done thing for finals IMO.

Brisbane have a much better draw than City over the next month, and I can see them making ground.

I am very optimistic about our chances if we win this one.

More so because the bottom has fallen out of Brisbane's locker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.