Melbourne City FC Thread

Bizarre half that. The shocker by Galekovic early, penalty was harsh but VAR allowed it. Vargas gave the ref a serve so would have been off even if the pen was overruled.

A pen to Newcastle that I think was there wasn't given by VAR. And then Galekovic looked.like he carried the ball over the line, but was pushed over by one of their players. Ref put the whistle away and VAR didn't overrule.

2-1 City, but even with the man advantage I wouldn't rule out a Newcastle comeback.

Pretty poor in the second half. Outplayed for long stretches by 10 men.

But held on in the end, 2-1.

Playing home tonight against Brisbane. A win would give us 3 in a row and at any time I be pumped but we have been winning and playing poorly. The Fornaroli stand off continues and it's going to be a warm one.

We played the bottom team last night and gave them their first win, not the best.
Central Coast Mariners 2 - 1 Melbourne City.

We played the bottom team last night and gave them their first win, not the best.
Central Coast Mariners 2 - 1 Melbourne City.

Cityitis of old when ecpections you should win easily you get beat its a sign of complacency from players and poor management.

Just Rubbish.

To lose to the bottom of the League that have lost their last 10 matches and also to give them their first win of the season is absolute embarrassment.

The really galling aspect of all this is nothing will change and we go on and remain a mediocre team.

0:0 at the break and pretty much a nothing game.

Now if we can get a point from Perth (current leaders) I'll take that.

Problem is we don't look like scoring and are just reacting to them.

Probably around 5k on super Saturday night is a disgrace. Hopefully things improve in the next 45.

This style of football isn't going to build a supporter base. It"s boring to watch, and with the resources the club has there's no need to sacrifice performances for rrsults. (Not that the results are great).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.