Melbourne City FC Thread

Manager is the problem he aint a manager he is a coach plus with the cap in spending playing the city way will take a lot longer also if they do bring a good player through city by him!

Just got home and still can't get over how horrible we played that second half.

I just want this season over. It's just getting too hard.

Typical. Making a coffee and missed the goal.

Pretty uninspiring game.so far, but would be a great result of it ends up 0-1.

After what has felt like an eternity. (Actually only a fortnight) we are back this Saturday night away to Wanderers. Now the actual reason for the break is typical FFA logic. This season is the first time the League has observed international windows and paused and being the geniuses they are the Socceroos didn't play, in fact they didn't even go into camp mainly because Graham Arnold took charge of the U23s. Work that out.

Anyway we are back, we have 5 games left. We are sitting 5th 1 point off 4th. If we can finish 4th we will get a home final in the first week and luck providing we might get into a semi but I think that is best best case scenario, I think we will probably finish 5th and lose first week.

We don't play any of the top 3 and still to play Wellington (currently 4th) in the 2nd last round so if we are good enough we still have our future in our control unfortunately I think we are just not there.

Hopefully it's a half decent game Saturday and we get a win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.