Melbourne City FC Thread

Yeah when I watch on TV it looks empty.

Seems everyone over there want to follow Victory unfortunately.

It is generally empty. Figure for last night was just over 5k (which I doubt looked and felt closer to 3k). We have nearly 10.5k signed up season ticket holders so atleast half didn't show up.

On the game we won convincingly 4:1 and couple well taken goals and some good play especially in the second half. Being City we will probably lose next week when it matters.

Nevertheless a 4:1 is a great result and the perfect start to the weekend.

With Adelaide winning we are down to 6th.

10 points from the 11 games.

If things end like this and we stay 6th, we play 3rd (currently Victory who just won away to Perth) and will absolutely get destroyed.

Regarding the bird shit, I haven't ever seen anyone cop it but logic says I'm due.

KTF - Undefeated against Victory so far this season!

Melbourne Blues .... I'm in Melbourne this weekend and have previously been pointed in the direction of The Imperial Hotel to watch the City v Brighton game (@ 3.30am). Can anyone confirm it will definitely be on, as the TV listings on the City website don't mention Australia. If I can't watch at the Imperial I'll stay in bed and boot up the laptop with VPN access to ESPN+ :D but I'd prefer to watch it with other blues ?

I don't think FA Cup games are broadcast in Oz (legally that is) so you'd probably have to stream anyway.

KTF - Undefeated against Victory so far this season!

I don't think FA Cup games are broadcast in Oz (legally that is) so you'd probably have to stream anyway.
Yep, just reached that conclusion myself. VPN to ESPN+ setup and tested, with HDMI to big TV. I'm all set. Just need to go and buy some beers to go with my Aussie meat pie !

Believe the semis are being televised in Australia. Earlier rounds haven't been.

Had a couple of chances but Adelaide have had more and better ones.

Lucky to be 0-0 at half time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.