Melbourne City FC Thread

For those who have the urge...big game v Adelaide kicking off in a few minutes.

I find Melbourne a hard watch as the games are really boring.Nothing to do with standard, I watch a lot of non league and most is quite exciting.

Bruno Fornaroli at least had the ability to change a game, this current squad looks one dimensional.

The manager is killing them.

I find Melbourne a hard watch as the games are really boring.Nothing to do with standard, I watch a lot of non league and most is quite exciting.

Bruno Fornaroli at least had the ability to change a game, this current squad looks one dimensional.

The manager is killing them.
First port of call should be replacing Joyce, I agree with you there.
We also need to plan for next season, we have lost 4 players already to the new Melbourne club, Fornarolli to Perth, not to mention a few other first team players he froze out.
Our squad next season will be depleted again.
We have also lost 2 or 3 of his support staff, who didn't agree with him.

First port of call should be replacing Joyce, I agree with you there.
We also need to plan for next season, we have lost 4 players already to the new Melbourne club, Fornarolli to Perth, not to mention a few other first team players he froze out.
Our squad next season will be depleted again.
We have also lost 2 or 3 of his support staff, who didn't agree with him.
New Melbourne club?

Is there a league expansion next season?

It's early days with MCFC involvement, I'm sure we'll get things right but it does seem after the fanfare of buying Heart & setting NY City up as flagships of the CFG there's little guidance & help going on.

Lost 3-2 to a late goal.

Another disappointing result, the performance was ok in the second half but ultimately not good enough.

Have seen a few rumours that Joyce is going to get another year. Would be a nice present to the new Melbourne side if he does, cause they'll be the second Melbourne side in no time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.