Melbourne City FC Thread

Anyone know anything about him other than whats online?

Has been doing a lot of work apparently with CFG in developing methodology etc, lets hope he is not another bad choice.

Positive is he has full pre season, (3 months) and can still has room to bring in a few quality players.

On paper looks promising.

1st competetive win under the new coach. A 1:3 away win in the round of 32 in the FFA Cup.

Most of the new visa players played, Maclaren scored a brace and Noone scored a nice one from distance.

It's hard to gauge where we are at as it's so early in the pre season but we do look more balanced and seem a little more attack minded.

This is our 10th season and 5th under CFG and to say we have underperformed would be an understatement but as always I'm hopeful we have finally sorted out our stuff and could do something this year.

And apologies for the upcoming Ashes.

Anyone know anything about him other than whats online?

Has been doing a lot of work apparently with CFG in developing methodology etc, lets hope he is not another bad choice.

Positive is he has full pre season, (3 months) and can still has room to bring in a few quality players.

On paper looks promising.

He can’t be any worse than Warren fucking Joyce, surely, can he?

He can’t be any worse than Warren fucking Joyce, surely, can he?

It's hard to know. He has a decent resume so you'd think he should be an upgrade.

My fear is that if he is another spud CFG rarely act early. We've had players and coaches that where clearly not suited but nearly all saw out their contracts.

For me after 9 or 10 rounds (1/3) a decision should be made.

But having said all that this is the most optimistic I've been since we won the Cup.

Have they made any major signings? When does the league start dont really keep up with the team unless I see the game live early morning at the weekends, also wonder has bt still got the right to showing Australian football?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.