Melbourne City FC Thread

What a shit season.

Lots of work for CFG to do in the off-season. Sort the manager position. Rebuild the squad again. Work out how to get the supporters back on board.

For me the minimum standard has to be qualification for the champions League. It should have happened by now, but ut"'s looking further away now than it was when Joyce took over.

After 5 seasons of CFG we have plataeud in some sort of 3rd to 6th mediocrity. We haven't yet had any head turning named player (other than Cahill).

Under Joyce we have rebuilt the squad 4 times in 2 seasons and are playing a horrible style.

Fans have had enough and with a 3rd Melbourne team entering we need to sort out what sort of a club we want to be because you don't get many second chances.

Catch you all in October. Hopefully I'll have more promising new to discuss.

After 5 seasons of CFG we have plataeud in some sort of 3rd to 6th mediocrity. We haven't yet had any head turning named player (other than Cahill).

Under Joyce we have rebuilt the squad 4 times in 2 seasons and are playing a horrible style.

Fans have had enough and with a 3rd Melbourne team entering we need to sort out what sort of a club we want to be because you don't get many second chances.

Catch you all in October. Hopefully I'll have more promising new to discuss.
Enjoy your rest before it all starts again, thanks for the insights over the season to us occasional watchers from the other side of the world.

They didnt sack him then his contract was up and nit renewed and rightly so. Wonder who they will go for next.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.