type gig then semis and final?

Its actually week 1.

3rd v 6th
4th v 5th

Week 2

1st vs lowest rank winner
2nd vs highest rank winner

Week 3

Winners play grand final at highest placed team at their home ground.

Last edited:
is it 1v 8
2v7
3v6
4v5

type gig then semis and final?

3 v 6 and then 4 v 5 in two elimination finals.

Then it's 1 v whoever was the lowest ranked winner from the two elimination finals, and then 2 vs the highest ranked winner from the elimination final. Then the two winners of those matches meet in the final.

I'm not one of these empty seats obsessive types, but I'm a bit concerned for the sparse attendance. Hopefully it was because it was the last day, and will be bigger for the playoffs.
Joyce effect.
We have gone from a solid base of 8,000 turning up to about 4,000 since he has been here.
It's the turgid football he has us playing, people are voting with their feet, it goes against everything Heart was before the takeover and City.

Last edited:
3 v 6 and then 4 v 5 in two elimination finals.

Then it's 1 v whoever was the lowest ranked winner from the two elimination finals, and then 2 vs the highest ranked winner from the elimination final. Then the two winners of those matches meet in the final.
Ok so 1&2 straight to semis 3v6 & 4v5 in quarters, suppose that makes the league partially worthwhile at least , cheers for the clarification guys

Rumours in the press that Warren Joyce is going to be offered a 1 year extension, while the club say's it is waiting for a review (what they said about a month ago).

Rumours in the press that Warren Joyce is going to be offered a 1 year extension, while the club say's it is waiting for a review (what they said about a month ago).
Madness. Even if he was getting results on the pitch, he's holding the club back off the pitch.

Okay we did it. I had pretty much written us off but we managed that 7 goal difference actually ended up being 10 and we finished 5th. Now ultimately it probably won't matter but in my humble opinion we have a decent chance away to Adelaide on Sunday night.

We have looked marginally better in recent weeks and we are coming in with a bit of confidence. I'm not suggesting we can go all the way but we might survive another week and who knows get lucky. I can't make the trip Sunday night sucks but I think we should have a decent group heading across the border and we have a good recent record.

Ever hopeful.

0:0 at the break. We have looked 2nd best and lucky to be even.

Don't like the bench much maybe Vidosic could change things.

Will be a close one either way.

Adelaide spending half their time diving and trying to get Bacchus sent off.

Will probably work too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.