Melbourne City FC Thread

Game at home tonight, Perth with a 7:30pm KO.

After the bye we had dropped to 2nd and Perth last seasons Premiers and Grand final runner-ups are last so on ladder position we should be odds on, but they have a good list and for whatever reason they haven't been winning, but we should be fresh and ready and hopefully we can start the summer with a win.

I wonder what the odds for a Fornaroli hat-trick are?

Looking forward to this game, always nice in the UK to watch a match with a bit of interest in early morning.

Ex-star forward, bottom of the table .... we'll see after a good start for City ......what could possibly go wrong. Melbourne have shown 'typical City' tendancies in the past hopefully, it stays in the past.

Finished 0:3.

I know I have posted some pretty overactive and bitter post game comments in the past, BUT that was up there with the most insipid lackluster attempts we have ever produced.

We are a joke and nothing but a bunch of mediocre try hards.

We are like that little fat rich kid that isn't very good but gets picked each and every now and then plays half decent.

Not a good way to start a weekend let alone a summer.

"Traditional" Christmas derby this Saturday. Kick off is 5pm instead of the usual 7:30/7:50 not sure if that's better or worse for you blokes, but for me personally 5pm is just weird.

Not sure with the weather still bit early to be certain but it's forecast 20min 25max so not super hot but probably humid.

About the game we are coming off an emphatic 0:4 away win and the visitors played a poor 0:0 draw at home. They have struggled this season and don't look much but being a derby and us being flakey I'm a little bit nervous.

Anyway we sit second on 19 points after 9 rounds and play Sydney next round who are on top with 24. So if we can get something out of the next 2 we are going into the new year with a decent chance of doing something.

As always as soon as we look like we have finally improved we choke at crucial moments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.