Melbourne City FC Thread

Re: MCFC buy Melbourne Heart FC (merged)

ksk_47 said:
Hi guys. I am a Heart fan and have been with them since their very first trial match. Have not had a chance to go through this thread yet, but very interested to see how the news of our club being bought out has been received.

Any questions fire away.

Do you like Guinness?

ksk_47 said:
Hi guys. I am a Heart fan and have been with them since their very first trial match. Have not had a chance to go through this thread yet, but very interested to see how the news of our club being bought out has been received.

Any questions fire away.
Do you ride a kangaroo to work?.

ksk_47 said:

Any questions fire away.

Is it muffin or barm ?

You better get this fucking correct by the way.

ksk_47 said:

Any questions fire away.

Would you finger Samantha Brick?

Kun Aguero said:
ksk_47 said:

Any questions fire away.

Would you finger Samantha Brick?

Perhaps. Maybe a cheeky finger from behind

Kun Aguero said:
ksk_47 said:

Any questions fire away.

Do you like Guinness?

Its OK

waterloo blue said:
ksk_47 said:

Any questions fire away.
Do you ride a kangaroo to work?.

Yes.

citysince88 said:
ksk_47 said:

Any questions fire away.

Is it muffin or barm ?

What the fuck is Barm?!

ksk_47 said:
citysince88 said:
ksk_47 said:

Any questions fire away.

Is it muffin or barm ?

What the fuck is Barm?!
You're banned!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.