Melbourne City FC Thread

Re: MCFC buy Melbourne Heart FC (merged)

Melbourne Heart
250px-Autobot_symbol.png

Autobot
MelbournHeartLogo.png

The fist
frontfist7.jpg

The Dredd
$_35.JPG

The milking stool
vmf_vendor_CHV_1567556_1374888105467_464430.jpg

Sigh said:
Melbourne Heart
250px-Autobot_symbol.png

Autobot
MelbournHeartLogo.png

The fist
frontfist7.jpg

The Dredd
$_35.JPG

The milking stool
vmf_vendor_CHV_1567556_1374888105467_464430.jpg
you forgot magneto from the x men.
you also shouldn't stick so many red things up at once, you'll make people angry.

[bigimg]http://citizenskade.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/melbourne-kits.jpg[/bigimg]

kun said:
[bigimg]http://citizenskade.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/melbourne-kits.jpg[/bigimg]
the one on the left is pretty good, miles better than our league away kit.

Hate to come across as negative, but all this "Melbourne heart play in red and white and will never change" rings a bit hollow if the club is four years old. Otherwise, I hope this works out for both parties.

I also hope city know what they are doing with these franchises. I guess the bottom line is that there's only a real chance of success if city are one of the most glamourous clubs in the world. That will do me.

Adelaide away today, with a solid contingent of Melburnians heading over for the match. Nothing like a 7am flight back to the early 90s.

Haven't won away since December 2012, might actually get a result today.

Didsbury Dave said:
Hate to come across as negative, but all this "Melbourne heart play in red and white and will never change" rings a bit hollow if the club is four years old. Otherwise, I hope this works out for both parties.

I also hope city know what they are doing with these franchises. I guess the bottom line is that there's only a real chance of success if city are one of the most glamourous clubs in the world. That will do me.
tbh DD, all the blues telling them they'll have to change their colours when they've no idea if they will or not rings a bit hollow too :D

Would blues be happy to have red and white stripes as an away kit next season I wonder? Show it's not all a one way street.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.