Melbourne City FC Thread

Great stuff, McLaren and Nabbout different class.

CFG looking brilliant at the moment, Mumbai and NYCFC winning the lot too.

Why did Noone leave, remember him putting Kompany on his arse once season we played Cardiff?
Basically for money.

In a capped League its hard to keep deep squads and he moved to MacArthur Bulls, ironically he is now playing as wingback.

Merry Christmas and Happy new year to you all.

Back in action tonight. We've got the FFA cup quarter final against the NIX.

Now who knows who is playing, We've had our last 3 or 4 games postponed due to positive COVID players. In a recent presser Kisnorbo commented only 5 players from the squad haven't tested positive, so who knows who is going to start and what condition they be in.

Another note its being played at a suburban ground with a max capacity of 3K (i think). Club has given all members a option of a free ticket and apparently all tickets have gone.

Feels a bit muggy, but being a greek club nothing a cold beer and souvlaki can fix.

No score half time,had a penalty but theball is now in orbit.Is the game being played in the area where the new stadium complex is to be built.Disjointed first half lots of sloppy passing.#38 Bos what is he for,seen some crap players in my nearly 70 years of watching football,but what does he get payed for.

A loss to Melbourne on penalties,I would have moaned if I had seen a Sunday morning classless game as this.Truely awful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.