Melbourne City FC Thread

True to the Heart said:
Wreckless Alec said:
Incidentally, I think this is the only situation in which the wearing of half and half scarves is permissable. A few more wins like that and the red and white will fade away.

piss off- you still took our club away

we own you anyway, convict.

God save your Queen.

just joking! ;)

True to the Heart said:
Wreckless Alec said:
Incidentally, I think this is the only situation in which the wearing of half and half scarves is permissable. A few more wins like that and the red and white will fade away.

Yeah, we'll give it back for a shrubbery though. Ni.

True to the Heart said:
Wreckless Alec said:

You've got this backwards. We rebranded our club in Australia. Nobody took anything from you, you stuck your arse out, invited the highest bidder now are crying that you got fucked.

You're on the wrong side of history and I hope every single blue tinted win kills a little bit inside of you every day

Damocles said:
True to the Heart said:
Wreckless Alec said:

You've got this backwards. We rebranded our club in Australia. Nobody took anything from you, you stuck your arse out, invited the highest bidder now are crying that you got fucked.

You're on the wrong side of history and I hope every single blue tinted win kills a little bit inside of you every day

If I could just add to Damo's eloquent sentiments. I hope a Kookaburra shits on your barbie.

Bay17 said:
Fuck off you Manc cunts.

That's not very nice is it. Heres a cane toad to cheer you up.

[bigimg]http://cvcia.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/toadzilla1.jpg[/bigimg]

CFG or not, id be upset having to watch pub fucking football every week!

Bay17 said:
Fuck off you Manc c**ts.

Welcome to the forum Mr/Mrs/Ms deluded.

LiverpoolTShirt1.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.