Memories of childrens TV

RolandOz-1.jpg
<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:46 pm --<br /><br />
Bigg Bigg Blue said:
oakiecokie said:
Bigg Bigg Blue said:
Yes, what about four feather falls?

Good shout !!

Looks like we're the only 2 who are old enough to remember the good stuff mate.

Hi.jpg

Anybody remember Babapapa . It was some sort of blue thing that smiled and changed shape.

Glyn said:
pauldominic said:
oakiecokie said:
Anyone else as old as me to remember Twizzle,Rag Tag & Bobtail,Torchy The Battery Boy,The Lone Ranger ??

Nah, but I do remember champion the wonder horse.

I"ll see your Champion the wonder horse and raise you:
Whirly Birds !

... and I`ll raise it to a "Zoro" !!!

Walkbustaxi said:
The Trap Door. Think Willy Rushton did the voices.

How did i forget that ffs, good shout Bert. Was my fav show at age 5-6 (i think, possibly ages 20-29)

0.jpg

Fuck sake Oakie, can't you shed some light on the global warming thread, i mean you seen it all from the start, school em mate.

*runs

There was that really shit one called ludwig and one narrated by kenneth williams about a witch.

TCIB said:
Walkbustaxi said:
The Trap Door. Think Willy Rushton did the voices.

How did i forget that ffs, good shout Bert. Was my fav show at age 5-6 (i think, possibly ages 20-29)

0.jpg

Fuck sake Oakie, can't you shed some light on the global warming thread, i mean you seen it all from the start, school em mate.

*runs

Hahahaaaaaaaa.Fucking hell mate,I went to schoool with fooking Walt Disney and a Miss Pankhurst was my first girlfriend !!!<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:32 am --<br /><br />
anymore than 2sheiks said:
There was that really shit one called ludwig and one narrated by kenneth williams about a witch.

OOOOooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh Matron !!

Haha, i had to fucking google her xD you old goat.

Even that old bugger anymore than 2sheikhs is behind you gandalf :p

You having a bout of the old canty sleepy mate ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.