Memories of childrens TV

oakiecokie said:
TCIB said:
Haha, i had to fucking google her xD you old goat.

Even that old bugger anymore than 2sheikhs is behind you gandalf :p

You having a bout of the old canty sleepy mate ?

No mate its the norm for me.Honestly,been suffering with sleep problems for 27 years.This is fookin early for me !!

You need to take a leaf (excuse the pun) out of my book good sir :)

None of that jamaican crap, a nice j of amnesia haze and it would be a straight 10 count mate.

That said, where is my bag of tricks...

Catweasel

The Double Deckers

The Monkees

later on

The Kids From 47a (had a massive teen lust for the eldest sister on it)

I remember a black and white version of Robinson crusoe that used to be on during the holidays. Brilliant theme music.

Did anyone mention danger mouse?

everythingchangesbutblue said:
Raggy dolls and chocky people,raggy dolls and chocky.

Raggy dolls, still know the words to the theme tune. Did a bit of web based research (Wikipedia) Didn't know Neil Innes did all the voices and songs.

Bit like finding out when Victor Spinetti died earlier this week, that he played Texas Pete in Super Ted.

I do know that the series was designed to encourage children to think positively about physical handicaps, as well as teaching kindness, tolerance and humility towards others. In fact I still use the term 'Sadsack' for fat ugly fuckers today.

Chocky. Ain't going there. Early 80's scared the shit out of me.

Sent from my thingymajig using Tippytappy

The Tele Goons. Absolutely fooking brilliant.<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:50 am --<br /><br />
Walkbustaxi said:
everythingchangesbutblue said:
Raggy dolls and chocky people,raggy dolls and chocky.

Raggy dolls, still know the words to the theme tune. Did a bit of web based research (Wikipedia) Didn't know Neil Innes did all the voices and songs.

Bit like finding out when Victor Spinetti died earlier this week, that he played Texas Pete in Super Ted.

I do know that the series was designed to encourage children to think positively about physical handicaps, as well as teaching kindness, tolerance and humility towards others. In fact I still use the term 'Sadsack' for fat ugly fuckers today.

Chocky. Ain't going there. Early 80's scared the shit out of me.

Sounds more like an unused scrotum !!!

oakiecokie said:
Sounds more like an unused scrotum !!!

d5cde1cb-ca9d-a4bf.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.