General / Mental Health Support Thread

Haven't been on for ages. My wife has struggled with mental health for years and then last October lost her brother suddenly. The pair of them used to go to gigs every weekend & she has really gone downhill with depression & anxiety since. Then to add to this I have now been diagnosed with osteoarthritis in my hands, knees and lower back/right hip. I am really not sure how I can help her now. I haven't even told her of my diagnosis in fear it will send her further backwards.
She will need to see her doctor for a referral for counselling. Take the pressure off you to deal with your own problems.

Always find if my mood is bad or i'm struggling i log onto Twitter and read Corbally Red (John O Sullivan's) tweets.
Cheers me right up

Anyone else who's been on/is on Sertraline had restlessness for ages?

I'm coming off it and I can't get rid of the restless feeling. I made a mistake and went cold turkey, so I've dipped back in to slowly wean off.

Haven't been on for ages. My wife has struggled with mental health for years and then last October lost her brother suddenly. The pair of them used to go to gigs every weekend & she has really gone downhill with depression & anxiety since. Then to add to this I have now been diagnosed with osteoarthritis in my hands, knees and lower back/right hip. I am really not sure how I can help her now. I haven't even told her of my diagnosis in fear it will send her further backwards.
Stay strong and work together best of luck.

Anyone else who's been on/is on Sertraline had restlessness for ages?

I'm coming off it and I can't get rid of the restless feeling. I made a mistake and went cold turkey, so I've dipped back in to slowly wean off.
You cant go cold turkey from that , get back on it and go to the drs or at least a phone appt to be told how to do it and over what time

I'm starting to get very anxious about my operation. It's 3 and a half weeks away and I'm finding it difficult to focus on anything else. I'm scared and that's making it harder and harder to care about work and small talk and the million little things.

You’ll be fine. I’ve had two in two years and got through both. You’re in very safe hands.

You cant go cold turkey from that , get back on it and go to the drs or at least a phone appt to be told how to do it and over what time
Yeh i've gone back on now and coming off slowly :)

Big mistakes made :D

Confirmed blood in my poo, being referred for the very urgent within two weeks for camera then follow up to get the results. I knew it was coming as i could see it in my poo . Oh joy , at least i will find out , hope for good news . Had a blood test today as well

Confirmed blood in my poo, being referred for the very urgent within two weeks for camera then follow up to get the results. I knew it was coming as i could see it in my poo . Oh joy , at least i will find out , hope for good news . Had a blood test today as well

Good luck Kaz hopefully something not too serious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.