Mercenaries

Man after my own heart St.Helens! I'm old enough to have been brought up to believe that the FA Cup was the most important trophy in the world, and I see no reason to change that! Yes, yes, I know that Europe is where all the money is etc......BUT........funny old game eh what?!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Mike N said:
Did you sing-Couldnt hear you

Yes. Did you?

No I was loveley and warm on my armchair at home hoping the lads win.Unfortunately they didn't.Shit happens.
If you see my previosu posts re the C.League you will see that I have chose not to go this year and before you ask it is nothing to do with price. I just don't enjoy being surrounded by plastics with half and half scarves,taking photos with their ipads and telling people to stop swearing..Narrrr not for me anymore mate..League,league cup fa cup - i LOVE IT

Not really got time to read your previous posts, got to get to work.

Belmont said:
Man after my own heart St.Helens! I'm old enough to have been brought up to believe that the FA Cup was the most important trophy in the world, and I see no reason to change that! Yes, yes, I know that Europe is where all the money is etc......BUT........funny old game eh what?!

I love the FA Cup pal and even the League cup.
It is what I was brought up on.Of course the owners want global success but sorry,trying to run before we can walk is where we are coming unstuck
Champs league-Didn't miss a game until this season.So glad I pulled out of the scheme.
Roll on Jan.

Belmont said:

It is what I was brought up on.Of course the owners want global success but sorry,trying to run before we can walk is where we are coming unstuck
Champs league-Didn't miss a game until this season.So glad I pulled out of the scheme.
Roll on Jan.

Spot on St Helens, we need to dominate at home fuck CL and FFP.

spanishblue said:
Belmont said:

Roll on Jan.

Flapping around FFP has stifled us no doubt this year. I would rather win 20 leagues than one of those.

Of course I want to win it but would I be arsed if we never do...not a jot.

spanishblue said:
Roll on Jan.

Flapping around FFP has stifled us no doubt this year. I would rather win 20 leagues than one of those.

Of course I want to win it but would I be arsed if we never do...not a jot.

We could have had Di Maria and fuck CL

And when Adrian jumped ship from the BBC's One Show to host ITV's latest breakfast fiasco, he presumably went for less money...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.