Merseyside Police

my mate got thrown out at half time to not showing his ticket stub quick enough, plod though he was takin the piss! tossers

trouble with scousers is they think the world owes them a living old bill included,was on a ryan air flight once with 5 of the twats behind me drinking swearing etc, stood up and told the shithouses to shut the fuk up not one questioned me soft arses

After the stand off at h/t with the old bill, there was about 10 lads started singing lets all do the tevez and dancing around them. pml They must of thort thay were all mad.. lol

Went to the FA Cup match in 81

I was with six lads, One with a pot on his ankle, were he had prevously broke it! we got to lime st and went for a drink at a pub around the corner! No probs, got a taxi to goodison, as we got out of the cab, and started to walk towards the away end, this scouse twat ran across the road and slashed one of my mates across his face, with a stanley knife! The coppers were all stood around and did fuck all! I shouted to one of them, about my mate and he just pointed over to the St John ambulance guys near the gates! then this twat on a horse tried to run us down, with my hand over my mates face, took him to the st john, and they took him off to Hospital to get his face stitched up! After the game, we were marched to Edge hill to get the train home! my mate with the pot on his ankle was obviously slower than the walking crowd, this twating copper started kicking him, I kicked off with him and got a few belts off the copppers, breaking my nose and lost my front teeth for my trouble, anyway finaly got my mate to the train, All in all these twats have always hated manc's! Its pity they don't get the same treatment when they come to us!!!

Similar story to my mate - he got lifted for fuck-all in the first half and has to go to court in early Feb. They didn't let him go until after the last train had gone so we had to go over and pick him up.

When Everton got the penalty, I said to another mate "He's given a fucking penalty". Copper taps me on the shoulder and says "2 things mate - stop swearing, and keep the noise down". I was gobsmacked to say the least - fair enough with the swearing, but being asked to keep the noise down at a football match ffs? You couldn't make this shit up.

Oh, and special thanks must go to those Everton fans who bricked our coach on the way home.

city-till-i-cry said:
There an absolue joke. I was one of those who was singing at half time. So one grips me and throws me out for no reason and put the cuffs on me! I was in a cell till 1.30am. And have got to go to court aswell as a ban of watching city home and away till the start of Feb. So I miss both derbies which I have tickets for plus Scunthrope!

Don't worry about, it just go. Unless you have to go station on day of game?

city-till-i-cry said:
There an absolue joke. I was one of those who was singing at half time. So one grips me and throws me out for no reason and put the cuffs on me! I was in a cell till 1.30am. And have got to go to court aswell as a ban of watching city home and away till the start of Feb. So I miss both derbies which I have tickets for plus Scunthrope!

That happened to me a few years back. Got a 1 year banning order for swearing near a copper outside the ground after i'd been ejected for trying to incite violence. They took my access card which had Derby tickets already bought on it. Unreasonable fucking wankers.

bluemoonmcfc said:
city-till-i-cry said:

That happened to me a few years back. Got a 1 year banning order for swearing near a copper outside the ground after i'd been ejected for trying to incite violence. They took my access card which had Derby tickets already bought on it. Unreasonable fucking wankers.

There a bunch of wankers. They just dont give a fuck!

M18CTID said:
Similar story to my mate - he got lifted for fuck-all in the first half and has to go to court in early Feb. They didn't let him go until after the last train had gone so we had to go over and pick him up.

When Everton got the penalty, I said to another mate "He's given a fucking penalty". Copper taps me on the shoulder and says "2 things mate - stop swearing, and keep the noise down". I was gobsmacked to say the least - fair enough with the swearing, but being asked to keep the noise down at a football match ffs? You couldn't make this shit up.

Oh, and special thanks must go to those Everton fans who bricked our coach on the way home.

where did that happen fella with the coach?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.