Message to the Norwich Fans that attended today.

CITY FOR LIFE

Controling the Ticker Tape from EL 3 Block 308 on
You were a credit to your club, top support, by far the best in the Prem Lge at our ground this season.

Loved it when you did the Poz but even more when you scored and started singing 'we are Norwich we will score when we want'

That is why the home supporters were clapping you, great support all day.

Hope you do well this season, always great to see away support like that.

Fair play to them. Apart from a very small number they even stayed until the final whistle. Compare that to the rags and Spurs fans when the 5th goal went in against each of them.

They were pretty good to be fair. It only took them 2 minutes to sing "where were you when you were shit" though ;-)

swblue said:
They were pretty good to be fair. It only took them 2 minutes to sing "where were you when you were shit" though ;-)

I think today was a new record for that airing, they actually sang it before kick-off!!

Agreed to all of the points, Best support we've had this season.

Applauded the chant when they sang about their Bayern munich victory all those years ago.... True you beat Bayern, we lost :(
But we can try have a go next week :D

Great fans, spoke to a few in the Manchester pub apart from he kept standing on my foot! I didn't even have my clown shoes on!

yeah they seemed a decent bunch, although one guy on the upper tier singled me out as i was walking out after the final whistle. for some reason he kept pointing directly at me and giving me a wanker sign, i just waved back laughing and he mimicked my wave and gave more wanker signs. didn't know what i'd done but he seemed really mean :(

anyways yeah the rest of them were pretty good, "we're norwich city, we'll score when we want" made me laugh.

Tell you what intrigued me about them,was the large number of their fans who were buying lots of City tops etc in the Store !!
Never seen as many away fans buying our stock.
Must be Christmas presents for our new "plastic fans" ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.