Message to the Norwich Fans that attended today.

acquiesce said:
daveduke67 said:
i8rags said:
Fuck Norwich and their support, they were shit just like their team. Can't believe we have a thread about how good another teams support was.ffs.

What about Lech Poznan and Aris then? Didn't they deserve a thread?

The reason we have threads about other clubs is because we're not like some local clubs I could mention. We have been rock bottom and fucking lucky to be where we are now. Had we not been bought when we were I'm sure we'd have been in some serious trouble with Frank at the helm. In fact we'd be lucky to be in serious trouble - more likely have gone bump and gone forever!

A lot of us haven't forgotten what it's like to watch us playing crap and regularly travelling miles to see our team get beaten yet again. It hasn't always been like this and we shouldn't mock people who are in the same or similar position we found ourselves for so long. What's wrong with showing a bit of respect to clubs and/or fans that deserve it. It's called humility - something that puts us head and shoulders above the filth that lives a few miles down the road. They wouldn't know class if it slapped them in the face.

We've always been a popular club with other teams, partly because of our arch rivals and partly because of our humour and general good natured fans. Please don't turn into one of those scumbags that go down the road and become as despised as they are because of their shitty attitude to other clubs and their fans.

Well said.
agreed. Superb post blue.

daveduke67 said:
i8rags said:
Fuck Norwich and their support, they were shit just like their team. Can't believe we have a thread about how good another teams support was.ffs.

The reason we have threads about other clubs is because we're not like some local clubs I could mention. We have been rock bottom and fucking lucky to be where we are now. Had we not been bought when we were I'm sure we'd have been in some serious trouble with Frank at the helm. In fact we'd be lucky to be in serious trouble - more likely have gone bump and gone forever!

A lot of us haven't forgotten what it's like to watch us playing crap and regularly travelling miles to see our team get beaten yet again. It hasn't always been like this and we shouldn't mock people who are in the same or similar position we found ourselves for so long. What's wrong with showing a bit of respect to clubs and/or fans that deserve it. It's called humility - something that puts us head and shoulders above the filth that lives a few miles down the road. They wouldn't know class if it slapped them in the face.

We've always been a popular club with other teams, partly because of our arch rivals and partly because of our humour and general good natured fans. Please don't turn into one of those scumbags that go down the road and become as despised as they are because of their shitty attitude to other clubs and their fans.

Agreed, lets not become/be seen as being arrogant wankers

Lets get it right, Norwich is one hell of a trip and unless they are from the East Midlands or Ipswich its a long day out, we do it once in a while they do it 20 plus times a season. Picture being a Norwich supporter and having a Monday night game in Sunderland! I have nothing but respect for them and the fact they sold out both levels is outstanding.

Oh fuck it I'll join in with the Norwich love-in!

What a job Lambert has done not just getting back-to-back promotions(this has inspired Brighton and Southampton) but it would be easy to snap up Premier League journey men but he has bought young-hungry players from the lower leagues.

Kun Aguero said:
Oh fuck it I'll join in with the Norwich love-in!

What a job Lambert has done not just getting back-to-back promotions(this has inspired Brighton and Southampton) but it would be easy to snap up Premier League journey men but he has bought young-hungry players from the lower leagues.
Oh the way home looking at their squad I was amazed how many of them have played non-league football.

Big Mac said:
daveduke67 said:
i8rags said:

Top post sir, the last thing we want is to be like them arrogant bastards.
Big Mac said:
daveduke67 said:
i8rags said:

Big Mac said:
daveduke67 said:
i8rags said:

i agree its called class

I noticed their support was mainly families and couples - yes I know, cue inbred jokes - which was good to see. Compare that to the Primark army accompanied by unemployed half wits and shameless extras, and tell me who'd you'd rather welcome to the Etihad.

I'd like to see them again next season.

We should be nice to them, as they are David Silva's favourite team. He always says how much he loves the Canaries.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.