Messi in tunnel bust-up after game?

147924978916803879.gif
Thought it was bullshit at the time...

Media bullshit you can smell it a mile away...

Anyway, I see the Messi to City rumours have started again in the media, would really love to see that happening, not only for the sake of City, but just the idea to have Messi in the PL, see him in a different shirt ... Bring him on! He can have as much tunnel rows as he likes if he's here

Anyway, I see the Messi to City rumours have started again in the media, would really love to see that happening, not only for the sake of City, but just the idea to have Messi in the PL, see him in a different shirt ... Bring him on! He can have as much tunnel rows as he likes if he's here
I think the time has come and gone for that move, we've got some cracking young talent in that area now and I'd rather not have him blocking their path - he seems to be a demanding little sod, as talented as he undoubtedly is.

I think the time has come and gone for that move, we've got some cracking young talent in that area now and I'd rather not have him blocking their path - he seems to be a demanding little sod, as talented as he undoubtedly is.
You not think it would benefit our youngsters training day in day out with arguably the best footballer to ever grace this planet?...can't see the transfer happening and fully expect him to sign an extension with barca before next season but if a player of that quality becomes available then surely we've got to look at getting him in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.