Messi in tunnel bust-up after game?

They remind me of the rags in their pomp. All smiles and sweetness and light when teams and refs are rolling over for them but spoilt kids when someone has the audacity to actually beat them.

While he was complaining to the ref about HIS 'Penalty' he should have asked him about Sterling'stoo the spoil dick! Let's hope he has plenty more tantrums when they play us eh?!
That is a good comparison with the rags,they used to get really angry when teams beat them when pisscan was there and get quite nasty at the end of games.Barca don't like it up them do they lol

Don't think we will ever know what was said

Each story is different

I think he said,"Come out of there!! That place in the dressing room is mine! " When he was told to fuck off he hadn't signed for us he really lost the plot.

I hear that Messi asked the perpetrator to come out and repeat whatever it was that was said...... He looked a miserable specimen at the end of the game. The fucker doesn't like losing................

Lets have some sympathy for the guy.

Imagine, every day you come home from work and your super model wife has brought one of her friends home to share with you. After enjoying the experience your wife's friend tells you you're really one of the best in the world at what you just did. I'm going to tell all my other model friends to come over. You sit back, glowing, think about what you just did, and how good you were at it. It doesn;t get better than this.

Then, one day, you come home, your wife has pissed off, only the fugly cleaner is available to pleasure you and after you've had your fun she tells you that's the worst shag she's ever had, and you know you were shit !

That's how it felt for Messi on Tuesday night. You'd be pissed off too !

Lets have some sympathy for the guy.

Imagine, every day you come home from work and your super model wife has brought one of her friends home to share with you. After enjoying the experience your wife's friend tells you you're really one of the best in the world at what you just did. I'm going to tell all my other model friends to come over. You sit back, glowing, think about what you just did, and how good you were at it. It doesn;t get better than this.

Then, one day, you come home, your wife has pissed off, only the fugly cleaner is available to pleasure you and after you've had your fun she tells you that's the worst shag she's ever had, and you know you were shit !

That's how it felt for Messi on Tuesday night. You'd be pissed off too !

Dead right, IO! I've never seen Messi looking as pissed off as he did on Tuesday. And he could so easily have been on the winning side, too! Just a nod here, a nod there, a signature on a paper . . . . . . . !

So, to recap:

Messi waits around to moan at the officials.

Arteta is celebrating in the tunnel in his home stadium.

Messi tells him not to celebrate in front of them and go to his changing room.

Arteta asks what he's waiting around for and tells him to go get changed.

Messi immediately revokes his demand for Arteta to return to the City changing room and decides instead to challenge him to some sort of 17th century duel, possibly slapping him with a leather glove to assert his articulate, gentlemanly dominance.

?

My god how I was hoping for tunnel cam footage.
The bloke obviously thinks he's some sort of royalty when he's just an entertainer. Needs bringing down a peg or fifty and I hope Mikel told him to "vete a la mierda"!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.