Messi, La Liga and the Prem

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
I'll try this for the 3rd time seen as every time I mention Messi the thread gets deleted.

I think up against Stoke, Blackburn, West Ham ect.. he would get fucked up.

Today he has gone from my best player to no better then Ronaldo in my opinion.

Best player in the world? Yes, just as long as he steers well away from physical leagues.

messi can take the physical side of it, watch any la liga game that he plays in against the so called lower teams, they try to kick him off the pitch but he rides the tackles and gets on with it.

I'll try this for the 3rd time seen as every time I mention Messi the thread gets deleted.

Best player in the world? Yes, just as long as he steers well away from physical leagues.

So the fact that Real Madrid marked him to fuck and fouled him or tried to push him to react for 88 mins that he just danced around 4 defenders none of which were trying to win the ball and just kick him up in the air ala Stoke, Blackburn, West Ham would try means he is average

Mate tonight proved to me he would fuck the PL over but we will never find out because he is Barca for life

bammy blue said:

messi can take the physical side of it, watch any la liga game that he plays in against the so called lower teams, they try to kick him off the pitch but he rides the tackles and gets on with it.

There is so much more than kicking in the prem. When you take 1v1 shoulder v shoulder with him..Messi is always going to lose. He wouldn't be as big in the prem as in La Liga. He can score in the la liga for fun against all the poor teams who have no money.

It's a 2 horse race and will be for years to come.

dref619 said:
he'd never score that many over here, english teams can defend

Exactly fuckin' spot on. I have watched many Spanish games this season and the defending is poor at least.

In the Bundesliga or Premier League, I think Messi would suffer countless injuries not entirely from bad fouls but little niggly ones that left him sore, even against the teams that "don't play football" like Blackburn ect... because these teams will defend and let you know that they are there.

Messi's second goal (as good as it was) watch it again and all he does is run in a straight line whilst the Madrid defence are scared of putting a foot in Vinnie would of just slid the bastard (along with the ball) but because its Messi he (Vinnie) would probably get sent off and a penalty would be given, but if it were Mario or Nani or Torres they would get booked for diving.

dref619 said:

So can Real Madrid, they can defend meanly (like every Mourinho team), and look what he just did to them.

LoveCity said:
dref619 said:

So can Real Madrid, they can defend meanly (like every Mourinho team), and look what he just did to them.

My friend Madrid cannot defend.

That's why I'd rather Barcelona play ManUre then Madrid as United would tear them (Madrid) apart and Barca can defend better then Madrid.

My friend Madrid cannot defend.

Sure they can, they've barely conceded a goal in this Champions League campaign before today. Spurs 4-0 home, 1-0 away. Lyon 3-0 home, 1-1 away. 4-0 over Auxerre home, 1-0 away. 4-0 over Ajax in one, 2-0 in the other. 2-0 over AC, 2-2 in the other. Mourinho, just like Mancini, makes sure his teams have a solid defence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.