Messi or Ronaldo?

Sabster said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Go on youtube type Messi in and see just how many goals he scores on his own including doing something Ronaldo doesnt often do, beat players with skill alone

They both fantastic i would have both, but i do get bored of hearing messi is only good in a good team. If it was that simple then Villa would have 37 goals already this season as well

See samuel eto'o two seasons befor and pedro thos season etc

See Ibrahimovic last season

conormcfc said:
il padrino said:
Most Argentinians don't rate Messi, and refer to him as the 'Spaniard', as he is very one dimensional as a footballer

Well that's a lie. You can't just make stuff up.

No its not, I was in Argentina in the summer, most of them wanted him dropped from the team.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Sabster said:
No its not, I was in Argentina in the summer, most of them wanted him dropped from the team.

Well they know there shit then!! Almost as deluded as some of the shit i read on bluemoon here today

They are entilted to their opinion an if he really was "BEST PLAYER EVER BETTER THAN MARADONA" they wouldn't think that.

Sabster said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Well they know there shit then!! Almost as deluded as some of the shit i read on bluemoon here today

They are entilted to their opinion an if he really was "BEST PLAYER EVER BETTER THAN MARADONA" they wouldn't think that.

Everyones entitled to there opinion, maybe if they gave him a free role rather than trying to make him play up front or on the wing he would produce the football we know he can.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Sabster said:

Everyones entitled to there opinion, maybe if they gave him a free role rather than trying to make him play up front or on the wing he would produce the football we know he can.

He was given a completely free role at the world cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.