Messi vs Ronaldo

Malty said:
Honestly I'd do anything for City to have just one of them, either one I'd be happy with.

Imagine saying it Messi or Ronaldo playing for Manchester City.. sounds good doesn't it?

Barcelona can say Messi came through their academy. He cost them pretty much nothing, just development costs!! Unreal!

WNRH said:
Both are phenomenal players who we are lucky to have in our generation but anyone who says Ronaldo is better than Messi should seriously stop watching football as the clearly know nothing about it.

Hate replies like this, why don't you go and make your own forum and let nobody join it so you can bask in your own phenomenal opinions. You don't belong in a place where people discuss opinions.

For me, Messi overall. But I'd sooner have Ronaldo in the Premier League. His power would and has coped magnificently here before. I feel Messi would have a bit more trouble getting into games here.

I could see Ronaldo and Mancini having personality clashes where as Messi is the perfect team player.

RyantheBlue said:
WNRH said:
Both are phenomenal players who we are lucky to have in our generation but anyone who says Ronaldo is better than Messi should seriously stop watching football as the clearly know nothing about it.

Hate replies like this, why don't you go and make your own forum and let nobody join it so you can bask in your own phenomenal opinions. You don't belong in a place where people discuss opinions.

For me, Messi overall. But I'd sooner have Ronaldo in the Premier League. His power would and has coped magnificently here before. I feel Messi would have a bit more trouble getting into games here.

This is a myth if u actually watch la liga every week ive seen Messi get battered just as hard and sometimes even worse then i see in the prem. Messi is a beast passes,shoots, scores and most important of all is a team player which Rolaldo is not.

RyantheBlue said:
WNRH said:

I was just thinking that. Pretty arrogant response and sort of defeats the point of a forum. It also, to me at least, greatly underestimates the importance that physical strength plays in the Premier League.

Whilst Messi is not lacking in that department, Ronaldo is freakishly strong and better in the air so for me, at City, he would just edge it.

Malty said:
I could see Ronaldo and Mancini having personality clashes where as Messi is the perfect team player.
This. Slur Alex managed to whip him into a decent team player, but I'm afraid Bobby is more about trusting players to be grown-ups...except Mario that is.

Messi's style suits barca, therefore he is in a way more effective than tranny. But put him in a team that has a different playing style, then he is more or less an average player (ie Argentina national team). Tranny on the other hand has played in 3 different set ups and has been effective in all 3 (rags, madrid and portugal) so i say tranny for me. I still hate the greasy **** though ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.