Mesut Özil

Griff93 said:
Sneijder has been player of the tournament for me.

yep it would be hard to argue that - player of the CL as well based on the games I saw, utterly top class (imagine Benitez might fuck that up though)

BringBackSwales said:
Cheadle Blue said:
they have both been top class. a real example to our shower of shite!!!!

and that Muller isnt too shabby either, funny how our media thought Germany would be completely shit

yeah, well, who would you pick over their england counterparts?

I can only think of eight out of their starting eleven who would unquestionably have improved england.

I would sign him as cover for Silva and vice versa and shed a tear of sympathy for Ireland who would then leave, but you need two players for every position and at the moment Ozil is showing the world he is one of the best in that position. The only thing that worries me slightly is that he has sweinsteiger doing all the donkey work but I suppose for City that will now be Yayas job.

NewbBlue said:
Villa for me.

But it's amazing we're arguing over which young German is Player of the Tournament. Shows the real class that Germany produces.

Hardly surprising when we have 890 registered youth coaches and Germany has 19,000. Just 18,110 more than us.

Proof that the Bundesliga is just as strong as the EPL when it comes to home grown talent. I hear that travel to away games for fans is often free and that both ticket prices and club merchandising are significantly less than the EPL, thus helping to ensure very high average attendances.

BringBackSwales said:
Cheadle Blue said:
they have both been top class. a real example to our shower of shite!!!!

and that Muller isnt too shabby either, funny how our media thought Germany would be completely shit
To be fair both Klose and Muller's form this season has been poor, as has Podolski's. Ozil is young and it was difficult to judge how well he'd step up. Answer, with great ease!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.