Mesut Özil

bellwhaft said:
Project Rain said:
Quality quality QUALITY pass for their 4th today. FFS buy this guy already.

I fear he is even beyond the reach of THE PROJECT at the moment.

pity that because I remember reading in The Times a good month before the WC we were interested in him.

Tez Tosterone said:
NewbBlue said:
Villa for me.

But it's amazing we're arguing over which young German is Player of the Tournament. Shows the real class that Germany produces.

Hardly surprising when we have 890 registered youth coaches and Germany has 19,000. Just 18,110 more than us.

Proof that the Bundesliga is just as strong as the EPL when it comes to home grown talent. I hear that travel to away games for fans is often free and that both ticket prices and club merchandising are significantly less than the EPL, thus helping to ensure very high average attendances.

Ticket prices are dirt cheap, merch isn't though! Got a Schalke one from when we played them the other year, about €60 I think.

I don't think we need this guy. I'm more than happy with the Silva.

I hope I am not tempting fate and a week into the season after the transfer window shuts and he does his cruciates as happened with Boj who will we have then as cover for him, Ireland!!!!!!

Rammyblues said:
I don't think we need this guy. I'm more than happy with the Silva.

I hope I am not tempting fate and a week into the season after the transfer window shuts and he does his cruciates as happened with Boj who will we have then as cover for him, Ireland!!!!!!

Aren't you a happy chappy.

We'll have Yaya Toure who can also play AMC. In fact, that's his original position.

I do feel we need another player with great range of action, able to perform both defensive and attacking wise, someone who is at ease with the concept of defending and attacking as a team, not one-dimensional players that only have a fixed role. Even if Silva is heavily marked during a game, someone else from midfield can pick it up and drive our team forward with the space given to them. Someone like Schweinsteiger or similar.

Somud said:
I do feel we need another player with great range of action, able to perform both defensive and attacking wise, someone who is at ease with the concept of defending and attacking as a team, not one-dimensional players that only have a fixed role. Even if Silva is heavily marked during a game, someone else from midfield can pick it up and drive our team forward with the space given to them. Someone like Schweinsteiger or similar.
Well we have cover for that in Yaya and if M Johnson finds his ways again that will most certainly be a cover for that... oh I do hope so much that johnson finds his form again after 2 years trashed with injuries...

gman07 said:
Somud said:
Well we have cover for that in Yaya and if M Johnson finds his ways again that will most certainly be a cover for that... oh I do hope so much that johnson finds his form again after 2 years trashed with injuries...

I have a funny feeling things will be good for Johnno this season because I think Mancini has time for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.