Mesut Özil

Somud said:
I do feel we need another player with great range of action, able to perform both defensive and attacking wise, someone who is at ease with the concept of defending and attacking as a team, not one-dimensional players that only have a fixed role. Even if Silva is heavily marked during a game, someone else from midfield can pick it up and drive our team forward with the space given to them. Someone like Schweinsteiger or similar.

We have just bought him, he's called Yaya Toure! Like Schweinsteiger only better!

would be a quality signing he's in the last year of his contract would'nt cost more than 20 mil him and silva behind tevez and ??? would just run the game with yaya and nigel protecting them the lad has every think just ozzes class would have him before milner and arteta com'on city get it done!!!

Shaelumstash said:
Somud said:
I do feel we need another player with great range of action, able to perform both defensive and attacking wise, someone who is at ease with the concept of defending and attacking as a team, not one-dimensional players that only have a fixed role. Even if Silva is heavily marked during a game, someone else from midfield can pick it up and drive our team forward with the space given to them. Someone like Schweinsteiger or similar.

We have just bought him, he's called Yaya Toure! Like Schweinsteiger only better!

But we need another one. Box-to-box midfielders is desperately needed. We only have one.

Silva - Attacking centre midfielder who can play wide left or right.

Ozil or Oezil as BBC like it - Attacking centre midfielder who can play wide left or right.

Sorry, we have one, no other please, causes unrest. I'd take Podolski for LW and shift Bellers on though.

Adebayor's Hat said:
Silva - Attacking centre midfielder who can play wide left or right.

Ozil or Oezil as BBC like it - Attacking centre midfielder who can play wide left or right.

Sorry, we have one, no other please, causes unrest. I'd take Podolski for LW and shift Bellers on though.

I agree with every single thing you said

I wasn't too impressed with Ozil's defensive play last night but in contrast, Silva came on and worked like a horse :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.