Mesut Özil

blue dallas said:
C_T_I_D said:
Just for the record guys they play fulham in their second PL game so it could be that.
or the whole squad is in London meeting 'fans' and prepping for the community shield ! which buy the way....why are they playing in it ?
as chelsea did the double it goes to second in the league

This is funny. After the MUFC match, all the journos are sayin.. :fergie wouldnt say they werent chasing him.

I will show you several twitters..

Daniel Taylor..

Sir Alex Ferguson press conf. Repeatedly dodging questions about Ozil. Not once knocked down the story. Interesting . . #MUFC

Another from Taylor

Ozil: full story on Guardian site later but I'm going to retweet some info from my colleague @honigstein (who knows his stuff) #MUFC

Jason Burt..

Intriguing how fergie's words on #mesutozil reported. I was at press conference. Biggest non-denial denial I've ever heard. #mufc want ozil

raphael honigstein from SI.com I think

German media reading loads into fact that Fergie saw Fulham v Werder (Özil) today. they don't know MU play Fulham in two weeks 2:13 PM Aug 7th via web

We will find out soon enough anyways.

Can't we just lodge a 24m bid, if sucesful be good to have him and Silva if not it would make the rags have to spend more.

is this a blue or rag site fuck them rag bastards could'nt give a fuck who they want to sign at the end of the day if there any good real madrid will take em off them any way

uwe rosler 28 said:
is this a blue or rag site fuck them rag bastards could'nt give a fuck who they want to sign at the end of the day if there any good real madrid will take em off them any way
This! Quality fucking post mate. Everyday I come on here and more often than not there is a thread which starts along the lines of 'just been on rag cafe'. It beggars belief why people use the cartilage in their fingers to type the words 'red cafe' when they're supposed to be City fans. I can't think of a more pointless way to spend my time than going on their, or any other clubs fans forum for that matter. The statement from some united fans that our fans are obsessed and/or bitter is absolutely spot on. 'just been on rag cafe'.
For fucks sake.

Pmsl didn't anyone watch the game today? Sky interviewed whisky nose and asked about ozil, and the old tat said he liked him but he hasn't made a bid as he's happy with what he has at the club already! In other words they can't afford the player. Tic toc<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:22 am --<br /><br />Pmsl didn't anyone watch the game today? Sky interviewed whisky nose and asked about ozil, and the old tat said he liked him but he hasn't made a bid as he's happy with what he has at the club already! In other words they can't afford the player. Tic toc

i would buy him just so they cant have him.

sad i know but they would be so strong if they got him.he could play on the left and then bellamy could be used more sparingly. we could sell robby, barry and ireland

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.