Mesut Özil

Manchester United set to miss out as Barcelona agree £8m fee for Mesut Ozil
Manchester United look set to lose out to Barcelona in the race to sign the Germany playmaker Mesut Ozil after the Spanish champions agreed a fee, believed to be in the region of £8 million, with his current club Werder Bremen.
On Monday night Barcelona were awaiting the permission of Pep Guardiola, the club’s manager, to conclude a deal for the 21-year-old, who impressed in South Africa this summer. He emerged as a target after the Nou Camp hierarchy gave up on their pursuit of Cesc Fabregas.
Though Ferguson had not explicitly expressed his interest in Ozil, he watched him in action in a friendly against Fulham at Craven Cottage on Saturday and refused to deny reports he was considering making an offer.
Ozil, though, has insisted his heart has always been set on a move to Catalunya. “I have been a Barcelona fan since I was small, and it is my dream to play for them,” he said. “One day, I will complete this dream.

Kinky by name said:
Manchester United look set to lose out to Barcelona in the race to sign the Germany playmaker Mesut Ozil after the Spanish champions agreed a fee, believed to be in the region of £8 million, with his current club Werder Bremen.
On Monday night Barcelona were awaiting the permission of Pep Guardiola, the club’s manager, to conclude a deal for the 21-year-old, who impressed in South Africa this summer. He emerged as a target after the Nou Camp hierarchy gave up on their pursuit of Cesc Fabregas.
Though Ferguson had not explicitly expressed his interest in Ozil, he watched him in action in a friendly against Fulham at Craven Cottage on Saturday and refused to deny reports he was considering making an offer.
Ozil, though, has insisted his heart has always been set on a move to Catalunya. “I have been a Barcelona fan since I was small, and it is my dream to play for them,” he said. “One day, I will complete this dream.
Gooooood, keep that red vermin weak as we prepare to take over.

mrksdawn19 said:
£8m???????
Offer them double and lets get him

This makes me laugh, we can't just buy every man and his dog to stop him signing for another club! We have plenty of decent players and I'm more than happy with who we have and the two that are coming in as is.

Kinky by name said:

hope to god he does sign for barca then this can be put to bed because we don't need him!

i love how the way the rag media always say ' miss out'
when a player turns down the rags.

and yet when its us its....'snubbed' 'reject' or they quote the player saying
'i turned down man city'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.