Mesut Özil

I'd be pissed off if the Rags get him, especially if they get him for only 13.5m as reported in the Guardian (not that I believe that story).

Especially if Ireland is leaving we need someone who can pull the strings like Özil does, otherwise we are fucked if Silva gets injured for example.

if it was 13m then he would have gone already. i reckon there is a bidding war going on and he will go nearer the 20m mark

East Stand Level 2 said:
bobmcfc said:
if it was 13m then he would have gone already. i reckon there is a bidding war going on and he will go nearer the 20m mark
Still Better Value tan Milner and a far better player
Two points

1. Milner and Ozil are a completely different type of player.
2. Ozil is in the last year of his contract.

Pigeonho said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
is this a blue or rag site fuck them rag bastards could'nt give a fuck who they want to sign at the end of the day if there any good real madrid will take em off them any way
This! Quality fucking post mate. Everyday I come on here and more often than not there is a thread which starts along the lines of 'just been on rag cafe'. It beggars belief why people use the cartilage in their fingers to type the words 'red cafe' when they're supposed to be City fans. I can't think of a more pointless way to spend my time than going on their, or any other clubs fans forum for that matter. The statement from some united fans that our fans are obsessed and/or bitter is absolutely spot on. 'just been on rag cafe'.
For fucks sake.

Guys a couple of great posts - I am sick of saying "we as fans need to believe in ourselves" - we no longer need to look around who is signing who. If someone we are linked with and that will be everyone, signs for someone else - no worries. We no longer need to be obsessed about the rags let them have a title "The new bitters".

Just for the record, we do not need Ozil if we continue our pursue of Milner, that is not to say I think Milner is better just that I am not the manager.

East Stand Level 2 said:
bobmcfc said:

they are 2 completely different kind of player we are not after another play maker!

leewill31 said:
East Stand Level 2 said:

they are 2 completely different kind of player we are not after another play maker!
Don't bother mate. The words 'head' and 'brick wall' spring to mind.

bobmcfc said:
i would buy him just so they cant have him.

sad i know but they would be so strong if they got him.he could play on the left and then bellamy could be used more sparingly. we could sell robby, barry and ireland

We can't sell Barry Ireland, the Welsh would be really pissed off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.