Mesut Özil

Think of Ortega in 98 - very similar - dont leap to conclusions. For me he'll disappear into the background and within 2 years be playing for a mediocre team.

Rammy Blue said:
Rammyblues said:
Makes sense to me and would piss off the rags something rotten.

We could play him at left back seeing as Petrov has gone.
Why did everyone start going on about playin Petrov at LB a while ago? Did I miss something?

Lol.

What? Like stevie Ireland will, don't get me wrong I love the guy but 1 season does not the swallow make....or something along those lines, ozil will continue in the same vein, stevie I'm sad to say will never be on his level....

He's a great player, good all round vision and eyes in the back of his head, Marty Felman is his Dad.

bodak said:
Think of Ortega in 98 - very similar - dont leap to conclusions. For me he'll disappear into the background and within 2 years be playing for a mediocre team.

Disagree - he ripped the u21s to shreds as well apparently when they played Germany the other year... Seems to be doing ok in the bundesliga too which is definitely up there with the PL and La Liga.

His control, vision and passing are incredible for a player of his age and I suspect he will only get better.

silva is a playermaker but ireland is a creative player u might think is the same but in football logic is not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.