Mesut Özil

Blu KB said:
20sbc07 said:
Im not joking, Ozil had 1 world cup game where he was brilliant. The rest of the cup he was good but not outstanding.
Ireland had a brilliant season.

Ozils 1 brilliant game against Irelands brilliant season.
Theres no question who i'd rather have.

Not to mention, no one can pick a pass like ireland.

Had you ever heard of Oezil before the World Cup? he has been the star of German football for the last couple of seasons.

I love Ireland but there is no comparison, Oezil will turn into a world class player - Stevie won't.

No i hadn't, i think most people wouldnt have heard of him before the world cup.
I watched every Germany game and from what i saw, i'd rather have ireland than spending 20million+ on him.

20sbc07 said:
avoidconfusion said:
You'd rather have Ireland than Özil? Please tell me you're joking...

Im not joking, Ozil had 1 world cup game where he was brilliant. The rest of the cup he was good but not outstanding.

Stopped reading at that point, you obviously don't watch City too often.

20sbc07 said:

Okay... you are definitely trolling or on a Windup. Won't even bother with you anymore.

20sbc07 said:
Blu KB said:
Had you ever heard of Oezil before the World Cup? he has been the star of German football for the last couple of seasons.

I love Ireland but there is no comparison, Oezil will turn into a world class player - Stevie won't.

No i hadn't, i think most people wouldnt have heard of him before the world cup.
I watched every Germany game and from what i saw, i'd rather have ireland than spending 20million+ on him.

ok well presumably you meant the 08-09 season since last season he was shite. even in the 08-09 season, stevie had 10 or so outstanding performances but there were also alot of games in that season where he was annonymous.

you cannot compare stephen ireland with mezut ozil even with blue tinted specs on.

I only see him coming if we manage to sell robinho because it would be too many players but i actually would love to see robinho come and prove everyone just how good he is.

Also the fact that we have already bought silva means we really don't need ozil that much unfortunately,all we need now are a left back,a striker,a centre back and maybe a right winger.

Bluemoon115 said:
SSN say WB are ready to listen to offers after contract talks broke down.

Would love to know if we are interested in this fella, quality player before his time, very advanced.

If any of the ITK's have heard owt, a cheeky PM would be nice ;o)

yellamcfc said:
Bluemoon115 said:
SSN say WB are ready to listen to offers after contract talks broke down.

Would love to know if we are interested in this fella, quality player before his time, very advanced.

If any of the ITK's have heard owt, a cheeky PM would be nice ;o)

yes i would love us to get ozil i`d even let ireland and swp go for this lad plus cash

he was awarded the best player of the tournament in last summers U21s European Championships in Sweden, Germany won the hole turnament and Jerome Boateng was class in the central defence.

Germanys team this summer included a lot of young players from last years tournament.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.