met mario tonight @@updated with piccy@@

Re: met mario tonight

The Fat el Hombre said:
Pigeonho said:
How sad people can't just believe the OP is telling the truth, I mean 'cut out your daughters face with paint'?!? Why, just so you get to rest at night knowing the OP was infact telling the truth?!

It's not exactly the hardest thing in the world to do though is it? 2 second job. Especially when the OP says in the first post 'have picturesif anyone doesn t believe me!'
He did say that I suppose, but he has also said about his daughter which is fair do's. It's just a bit desperate to ask someone to remove their daughters face just to satisfy their curiosity as to whether the OP is telling porkies!

I'm sure some people don't doubt the pictures exist but would just like to see them. These stories are great and even better when they come with a photo. Won't take 2 ticks on paint ;)

salfordpaul said:
Jimbob said:
I'm sure he did meet Mario but with the amount of 'Sightings' going on at the moment, I'm a bit sceptical when I see people say they've seen him, they have pics and then they never get posted. On the night in question (Christmas eve) he definitely seemed to get about a fair bit.

i have sent the pic pal to a few people i know on here personally, the reason i didn t post because i am in the pic with my 14 yr old daughter and mario..for obvious reasons i decided not to put it on a public forum! t'internet can be a strange place!! ;)
longsight and ecclesblue are two that have it and would be able to substantiate my story! and yes i was wearing the white jacket. interestingly the photos were taken at about 3pm and mario is wearing different clothes than photod in wythenshawe in! now as it gets dark at bout 4pm it means he left me, got home got changed and then got to wythenshawe for a pint within the hour because it is light in them there photos!................conspiracy theorists make of this what you will!!

As an ex-teacher I am in complete agreement with Salford Paul over not putting any youngster's photo on a website.

Also, why does he HAVE to put a photo up? He said he saw Balo, he has sent the photos to two people who he knows to be trustworthy and who can back him up. He himself is an honest bloke who doesn't deserve the hassle!! Why do you need photos? Doubting Thomases?

Eccles Blue said:
salfordpaul said:
Jimbob said:
I'm sure he did meet Mario but with the amount of 'Sightings' going on at the moment, I'm a bit sceptical when I see people say they've seen him, they have pics and then they never get posted. On the night in question (Christmas eve) he definitely seemed to get about a fair bit.

i have sent the pic pal to a few people i know on here personally, the reason i didn t post because i am in the pic with my 14 yr old daughter and mario..for obvious reasons i decided not to put it on a public forum! t'internet can be a strange place!! ;)
longsight and ecclesblue are two that have it and would be able to substantiate my story! and yes i was wearing the white jacket. interestingly the photos were taken at about 3pm and mario is wearing different clothes than photod in wythenshawe in! now as it gets dark at bout 4pm it means he left me, got home got changed and then got to wythenshawe for a pint within the hour because it is light in them there photos!................conspiracy theorists make of this what you will!!

As an ex-teacher I am in complete agreement with Salford Paul over not putting any youngster's photo on a website.

Also, why does he HAVE to put a photo up? He said he saw Balo, he has sent the photos to two people who he knows to be trustworthy and who can back him up. He himself is an honest bloke who doesn't deserve the hassle!! Why do you need photos? Doubting Thomases?
Forums being what they are, you'll always get Doubting Thomases, unfortunately. SP sent me the pic last night after asking me for advice on how to use image hosting sites. So I can vouch for the fact that he has indeed met Mario and has his pic taken along with his lass.

salfordpaul said:
Jimbob said:

Wise decision mate.<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:47 pm --<br /><br />
mammutly said:
I was out shopping with the Mrs a couple of weeks back and we popped into San Carlo. They didn't have a table until 9.00 pm. It was only 6.30, so we didn't wait.

Fascinating.

salfordpaul said:
was out in town tonight and popped into san carlos with the mrs and daughter...big bad mario walked in and saw me in my white city jacket and wandered over! he was class, chatting away about all things city!

my daughter was over the moon he talked to us for about half an hour what a top man! have picturesif anyone doesn t believe me!

this lad loves city....big time!
WORRIED ABOUT MARIO .Does he actually have a minder with him when he is walking round WYTHENSHAW and MOSS SIDE. Hope he has,wouldnt want anything to happen to him,DODGY TIMES

tijuana tev said:
salfordpaul said:
was out in town tonight and popped into san carlos with the mrs and daughter...big bad mario walked in and saw me in my white city jacket and wandered over! he was class, chatting away about all things city!

my daughter was over the moon he talked to us for about half an hour what a top man! have picturesif anyone doesn t believe me!

this lad loves city....big time!
WORRIED ABOUT MARIO .Does he actually have a minder with him when he is walking round WYTHENSHAW and MOSS SIDE. Hope he has,wouldnt want anything to happen to him,DODGY TIMES

no pal he was with a girl and she just sat in the car on the phone. he waltzed in on his own, talked to san carlo manager for a min, spotted me in a white city jacket in the bar area and wandered over! my mrs and daughter were buzzin (not as much as me!)

outside we had piccys and then he drove off in his maserati! gary owen was mythering him as well as me! but i elbowed him out of the way!! haha (true)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.