"Metrolink puts tram service on for football and music fans"

A train station is needed end of story, why are MCC and MCFC not talking to Mr Burnham about this? In the short term, Manchester City could show what their fans mean to them by buying a fleet of buses and using them to shuttle people to specific transport hubs in the City like a park and rides.

Imagine the sponsorship opportunity if you had buses running around Manchester from the Stadium and COOP live where details are plastered all over it.

The same buses could be used for away fans as well

View attachment 104898
Train station and associated infrastructure? No chance. Geographical nightmare at an eye watering cost.

How much car parking is there at the new arena venue? Gig going culture is infinitely different to football.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...r-news/metrolink-cant-put-more-trams-28493159

I read that as we could if really wanted but not interested. City and the council would be the ones that have to force them to the table and say not good enough.

Unfortunately unlikely as city have said in the past that it isn't their problem and nothing they can do. They think everyone will just stay in the bars longer after the game on expansion is done and they will put more bike sheds in or the likes...

6 min frequency is laughable on the article, I don't think I have every waited less that 15 minutes for one.

A train station is needed end of story, why are MCC and MCFC not talking to Mr Burnham about this? In the short term, Manchester City could show what their fans mean to them by buying a fleet of buses and using them to shuttle people to specific transport hubs in the City like a park and rides.

Imagine the sponsorship opportunity if you had buses running around Manchester from the Stadium and COOP live where details are plastered all over it.

The same buses could be used for Man City away games as well

View attachment 104898
MCFC Bus drivers needed for away fans' transportation with preferably 115 points on your licence
us4NX7n.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.