Metrolink to / from Etihad

Confirmation of timetable changes from January 2nd...

Try their planner for Sunday 7th January still shows you having to change trams at Cornbrook when travelling from Altrincham. Never had and never will have any faith in Metrolink they are bloody useless.

Do people seriously not walk any more?
Me and my mrs today decided to walk from our house to the ground, we went from Ashton via daisy nook going and came back along the canal,joining it near Decathlon next to asda,about ten to twelve miles roughly,not bad,I'm 59 in two weeks.

Me and my mrs today decided to walk from our house to the ground, we went from Ashton via daisy nook going and came back along the canal,joining it near Decathlon next to asda,about ten to twelve miles roughly,not bad,I'm 59 in two weeks.
All very good but are you suggesting this as a replacement for the tram? Let’s not give TfGM any ideas!

#BeeBarges.

Much quicker walking back to Pic. The metro is hopeless after the match. If you are getting the train in and back suggest using the park and ride at Horwich Parkway. That's the way I come in and it avoids all the M60 traffic chaos. It is also free parking.
If I drive over from Cleveleys and park at Horwich Parkway, do you get the train into Manchester then the metrolink to City and how much is a ticket?

If I drive over from Cleveleys and park at Horwich Parkway, do you get the train into Manchester then the metrolink to City and how much is a ticket?
Train is £5 return when they’re not on strike like this Wednesday. Tram is zones 1 & 2 which is £3.50 but you’ll struggle to get on at Piccadilly most times. Most people walk if they can, about 30mins each way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.